Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sexy, older Irish female Celebs

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Thelma Mansfield

€0.02

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

look people, will you stop voting for blathnaid. She's a ginger minger!

Does she look sexy here? NO!

nichofaigh_blathnaid.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Spyral

blanaid it evil she strikes me as scary..

Mary Kennedy is nice and writes good articles. If I wanted to change grannies I'd pick her (thankfully I dont!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Ruu wrote:
    Miriam out of those but Anne "I am Anne Doyle. I am the news" Doyle blows them all out of the water and is a boards.ie legend. *sports I <3 Anne t-shirt*

I say!

1979...or 1879?

also I'd have to say Blathnaid...based purely on the view of her rack in that last picture by macksnax. who, funny enough, seems to have joined just to contribute that...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

MooseJam wrote:
    Miriam is getting the most votes because she is showing off her chest

Pretty much. Boobehs ftw! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Also, big lols to google ads. At the mention of older females, *BAM* context-ads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 skibunny1uk

On the subject of racks... albeit somewhat youngerHere's some TG4 cailini and foxy Sheana from Blathnaid's Afternoon Show and more Miriam O'C. Hope y'all like em!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

On the subject of racks... albeit somewhat youngerHere's some TG4 cailini and foxy Sheana from Blathnaid's Afternoon Show and more Miriam O'C. Hope y'all like em!!

That aoife one is a cracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Miriam, bend her over and riode her sideways :D, I'd have her too ;) Aine chambers could sit on me face too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mackssnax

Hal1 wrote:
    Miriam, bend her over and riode her sideways :D, I'd have her too ;) Aine chambers could sit on me face too :D

Flying the flag for superMILF Mary Kennedy. Some good vids from RTE on youtube too if you're a fan of this gorgeous mature Irish babe. I wish Iwas he toyboy!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 skibunny1uk

mackssnax wrote:
    Flying the flag for superMILF Mary Kennedy. Some good vids from RTE on youtube too if you're a fan of this gorgeous mature Irish babe. I wish Iwas he toyboy!!

Definitely agree macksnax. Mary is a hot,hot momma and she seems like such a nice person as well. Foxy,foxy lady and agree with previous comments on Anne Doyle too! Keep the pics coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

anne doyles a bloke as far as i can see :confused:

Is thelma mansfield still sporting that dallas hair do of her glory years?

Would ye let her riode ya with a strap on c0ck :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

I think the main problem is that we are spoiled by seeing UK female celebs on a regular basis and to be honest the Irish ones don't match up, where is the Irish match for Joanna Lumly? They get Nigella Lawson we have.. her name escapes me, but you get the idea, the Irish equivalent maybe reasonably good looking but they seem to lack the Sassiness of their UK counterparts. The only Irish bird on the TV that screams sex appeal is Lisa Burke off Sky news.

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Good to see Mary Kennedy just pipping Blathnaid but getting outrun by MO'C. A few more pix to canvass Mary's many fans... esp foxy looking compared to her daughters as picced last year's RTE guide special.

OMG - Is that Mary Kennedy in leather? Why the hell don't I watch more TV! :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

silverharp wrote:
    I think the main problem is that we are spoiled by seeing UK female celebs on a regular basis and to be honest the Irish ones don't match up, where is the Irish match for Joanna Lumly? They get Nigella Lawson we have.. her name escapes me, but you get the idea, the Irish equivalent maybe reasonably good looking but they seem to lack the Sassiness of their UK counterparts. The only Irish bird on the TV that screams sex appeal is Lisa Burke off Sky news.

Agreed.
    Some of the female sky newsreaders/reporters are fine.

Also Katie Couric over at CBS news- great-looking woman for her 50's.
    Puts any of the above to shame TBH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Who is this
    ?

I'd horse it into her tbh. She's bleedin' gorgeous.

DesF wrote:
    Who is this
    ?

I'd horse it into her tbh. She's bleedin' gorgeous.

Shes a tv presenter I hear, yer I would horse her too ;)

Hal1 wrote:
    Shes a tv presenter I hear, yer I would horse her too ;)

That's Blathnaid's sidekick Sheana from The Afternoon Show which returns next week to RTE. And on the subject of 2 MILFs working together I saw this pic of the gorgeous Mary Kennedy with the foxy ex PD TD Liz O'Donnell. Hubba hubba. What d'ya think??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

mackssnax wrote:
    What d'ya think??

Is....that real skin?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

mackssnax wrote:
    Mary Kennedy with the foxy ex PD TD Liz O'Donnell. What d'ya think??
    Whee! I'm Dick Tracy! Bang! Take that Pruneface! Now I'm Pruneface, take that Dick Tracy! Now I'm Prune Tracy, take that Dick...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ladyzman

Pigman II wrote:
    Whee! I'm Dick Tracy! Bang! Take that Pruneface! Now I'm Pruneface, take that Dick Tracy! Now I'm Prune Tracy, take that Dick...

Totally disagree pigman II. I grew up with Mary Kennedy for years in Ireland and even over here in Oz in exile I caught her on TV on a brief visit to Ireland . She just get's sexier with age. Superb legs as witnessed on Kethtgi's Youtube vids of Mary. More please!! Also great choice in Sheana from Afternoon Show. She's slightly annoying but hot too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 snagglepuss2

eo980 wrote:
    OMG - Is that Mary Kennedy in leather? Why the hell don't I watch more TV! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeah. Deffo agree. She's so hot. More pics and more votes you guys for our Mary. Here's afew old pics espec one taken on a "nippy" day.Her legs are legendary and she used to jog near where I worked a few years ago and she looked great. Aoife from TG4 is hot too but a little young for this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 leggymc

Definitely agree macksnax. Mary is a hot,hot momma and she seems like such a nice person as well. Foxy,foxy lady and agree with previous comments on Anne Doyle too! Keep the pics coming.

Don't know about the Doyler but Mary Kennedy is soooo.. sexy. Not enough pix though on this forum. Keep 'em coming you guys. Forget about those younger Irish fillys it's the older chix for me everytime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 leggymc

faceman wrote:
    look people, will you stop voting for blathnaid. She's a ginger minger!

Does she look sexy here? NO!

nichofaigh_blathnaid.jpg

But here she's definitely MILF material
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/irishcelebs/419449016/in/set-72157594411188881/
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/112/317239162_beb868b9e3.jpg?v=0

eo980 wrote:

photo_zoom.gne?id=652555395&size=o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 joeboe

D.T. Jesus wrote:
    Get rid of that thing Blathnaid from the list. *shiver*

What foxy Blathnaid? No way she rocks my boat!
    652550803_28aca2fde0_o.jpg

mackssnax wrote:
    photo_zoom.gne?id=652555395&size=o

Keep em coming for our Mary. She's a real hot momma! Also Afternoon Show back next week. Dire content but 2 fine feisty presenters (attached to a ginger MILF)!!
    photo_zoom.gne?id=317233589&context=set-72157594411188881&size=o
    marykennedy5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gerryberry66

Clik wrote:
    Mary Kennedy for me. Blathnaid Ni Cofaigh would be my idea of a nightmare

Totally agree. She's a real honey. Oozes such natural charm, wit and sex appeal.
    8174459.jpg
    8174460.jpg

• Advertisement

joeboe wrote:
    What foxy Blathnaid? No way she rocks my boat!
    652550803_28aca2fde0_o.jpg

What no Sheana! I know she's not on the poll so to speak but you can't have Blath without her sexy counterfoil. Hubba hubba momma!!
    my.php?image=sheana32fv6.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement