Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

V2 Cigs UK

• 12-03-2012 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hi,

i ordered one of these in the "traveler starter pack" from their UK website.
    Anyways i couldnt wait and got an imist and liquids from an irish retailer
    in the meantime.
    I am delighted with the imist and in particular with the cartomisers + mouthpiece.

I paid a bit much like 110 euro delivered for the v2 cigs...

So my question is: Has anyone tried them v2 cigs yet or should i try to sell
    the brand new unused package on...
    They look well build and come with 15 carts (3packs with 5 each)

thanks for your time and input

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the main problem with the cigarette replica ecigs is their terrible battery life

its possible it will produce decent vapour and satisfy cravings, but youll have to recharge so often that it'll just get on your tits. that and the cartridges do end up working out more expensive than just buying cartomisers/atomisers and juice yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

I actually start to like this little setup, i know i paid over the odds but its a learning curve.
    I use it myself now for out n about.
    I just got a couple more empty 901 carts + my DIY Juices and its quite nice.
    Especially with the PCC it charges my spare battery perfect all day and i havent run out of power yet.

Still i dont recommend due to high price tag other than that its great with 901's.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

I have the V2 Ultimate Starter Kit for sale if anyone's interested.
    It got me off the analogs :)

Advertisement