Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need an Artist? Post here! Read Post #1 before posting!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Greaney

Hi all, the Irish Wheelchair Association, Tuam, are looking for someone to give a demonstration in Basket Weaving, decoupage & other such Arts & Crafts activities. If you are or know someone that might be interested, please contact [Mod Snip - per Charter rules no personal details to be shared please - contact via PM]. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Browner900

Hi I need someone to grafitti the wall in an apartment.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 betzy2011

im looking for someone to make me a giant twisted chip on a stick sculpture to either attach to my food van or stand outside ALSO 3 mini twisted chip on a stick trophies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Can anyone recommend a characature artist??

• Registered Users Posts: 3 loughlin84

hi,
    I am looking for artist to do some work on a bedroom wall in a small room in my house. the whole idea is to create something that would make room look bigger. i was thinking some sort of city view, i open to ideas. this is the first step ive taken so any advice would be helpful regarding price and ideas

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 ArtSoc

DIT Art & Design Society are looking for an artist to facilitate a Halloween themed arts and crafts workshop in Dublin on monday.

The event will is aimed at college students and will run from 6-8 with 20+ students.

Our idea is to use everyday objects to make Halloween decorations/costumes using stuff like blackbags, carboard, string etc..

We need multiple activities going on at once so a few different ideas are needed. Send us information about yourself and what you think would be cool to do.

We are offering €70 for 2 hours work + we will buy all material needed. This can also lead to future work.

Send us a PM if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 halfahead

Hi guys,

Just chancing my arm here. I've been lurking and seen some quality stuff so I suppose this is the best place to throw a line.

I'm currently in the process of constructing a project and am looking for a landscape artist to help out with one part of it. It's completely DIY, off my own back, so there's not a whole lot of money involved. I'm not looking for free labour here, however.

Basically, I need an artist skilled in landscape and animal based art. I'm looking for a Western style buffalo with surrounding landscape painted onto an approx. 14"x18" wood panel, which will be mainly used outdoors. I cannot post the image here as I'm a new user.

If anyone here is able or knows anybody who is, please reply or PM me. I will pay for your time, but these are details that we can discuss later.

Thanks.

MODS, sorry if this goes against the charter, as an advertisement or, whatever but I felt this would be an appropriate place to post rather than on adverts etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 23 hilyardo

Hi i was just wondering is there any airbrush artists that would be interested in helping me with a small job on a ghd its for a present for christmas and any help would be greatly appreciated. or if anyone could point me in the right direction that would also be awesome thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭shortstuff!

Looking to get a pair of shoes handpainted, something like this if anyone's interested http://www.figgieshoes.com/images/shoes/hero.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24 phoneranger

Hi all

just to let you all know, The Creation Room in Newtownmountkennedy are looking for artists, crafters and photographers who would like to sell their work in the room.

we offer a space in the room for our four or six week block. You get 100% of what you sell (no commission). We are about to start a six week block next Sunday and we are doing a special rate for this block of €200 for the six weeks, (normally €300)

if you are interested or would like more information you can contact me Mod Snip - contact via PM only per Charter

Jody

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭micko4

Hi I am looking for someone to draw the cover for an album which will be on the cd case.We have some idea what we want but will leave some creativity to you also.will need to be good at drawing people and animals.cant afford to pay at the minute but will give recognition on the cd case.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 fireblader

Hi, I'm looking for someone who can sew a hand-rolled hem on silk scarves. I'm in the process of starting a new business in high quality silk scarves mainly 90cm x 90cm in size. I'm at the sample stage and there could be ongoing work for the right person. Quality of the finishing has to be high. Anywhere in Ireland considered.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Interesting101

Hey Guys,

Have this idea in my head about getting a graffiti type black and white canvas work done for a friend.
    Just looking for something that represents different sports.

No idea where to start looking for this.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭WildSaffron

Am looking for a weaver to produce throws and scarves incorporating certain designs - small quantities. Please PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭DeanSmedley

Hi, We are looking for an artist to collaborate with for an album cover and also t-shirt design. We cannot afford to pay much at the moment, but are happy to give recognition, and the possibility of doing well if we would do well.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭evilberry

Hi, We are looking for an artist to collaborate with for an album cover and also t-shirt design. We cannot afford to pay much at the moment, but are happy to give recognition, and the possibility of doing well if we would do well.
    Just PMd you there, DeanSmedley ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 24 pablojml

Hello,

We are looking for a graffiti artist to paint two shutter doors of a hair salon with a cool design related to hairdressing and Salon details such as website and facebook page.

Please PM me for details.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Hi,
    I am looking for someone to do a family portrait of sorts, please pm if you are interested to discuss.
    Cheers
    Rob

Sent you a PM, Rob :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kelsinco

Hi all you artists out there!

I need to get a painting done of a house on the South side of dublin.. The people who own it are moving out shortly but would like a momento of their time so looking to pay someone to paint it for them!
    Any one interested or know of anyone who can do this kind of thing?

Many thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭dor843088

Hi
    I have a home gym in which I would like some artwork/graffiti. What I have in mind would be a badass hulk or other badass powerlifting images , you get the picture . If anyone is interested and has some cool ideas please let me know. Im in mullingar (35 mins from dublin) .
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Airflow

Hi dor843088
    I could paint it for you, please get in touch with me, as a new user I cannot send PM's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

Hey guys. Looking for a graffiti type artist to do a wall in my cafe in a style similar to the link below. I've got a tonne of Molotow markers from All City, but not 100% on my own skills and want someone decent at it!

Cafe is in Carlow

Link: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/337/b/f/sharpie_wall_by_threez-d4i24dp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cillianclancy

Hi all,
    I'm looking for an artist to do a pencil sketch of a photo onto A4 paper.
    Thanks
    Cillian

Hi all,
    I'm looking for an artist to do a pencil sketch of a photo onto A4 paper.
    Thanks
    Cillian
    Cillian, have a look at my portfolio on www.ksantypa.deviantart.com and send a PM if this is what you're looking for.

Thanks
    A.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I'm looking for a blogger who is interested in getting involved in a few projects with a well known brand. Ideally it would be someone who has some experience in upcycling furniture. I'm not privvy to the financial details but I know there would be quite a bit of free product available for the person they go with. It was offered to us but we just don't have the time unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

Hey

Is there a website where buding artist or art students put up their work with a cost price? In Looking for a few pieces for the house, oil on canvas kind of...

Thanks!

• oxygen_temp, there are lots of Irish artists with their own websites, if you google what your looking for, but if you want a quick and easy browse of paintings, with prices listed, your best bet would be Etsy.com

Search for "painting" and add in whatever other factors you're looking for, ie. "abstract" or "landscape".

And if you're looking for Irish artists, there's a thing at the side where you can decide shop location - just select Ireland.

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

I am looking for someone to make a small quilt (around cot bed size) from clothes. I'm based in Dublin. Any suggestions welcome!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Charles Daarrwin

Hi all

I'm looking for a student artist to paint a mural in a family home on a massive interior wall
    Pm if interested

Advertisement