Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Autodialer / Auto sms

• 24-02-2015 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all, first time poster !! Hope im in the right area.

Im looking for some info on the internals of an autodialer or a unit that can send a txt message.

The unit would ideally use a no volt or low volt imput that would be activated by an external switch, be that a door switch or an auxillary contact on an electrical overload etc.

My question is how would i go about building said unit myself ( plenty of engineering and electrical experience but not so much electronics) or what about companies that could design a simple unit.

Ive been looking online but mostly its just companies advertising their products and that sort of stuff.

Thanks in advance guys !!!!

Advertisement