Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Who wants to see the second part then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Don't put up the second part. The first was morbid and sick enough.

The second part is even funnier :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Well, if it's many times funnier than the first, which wasn't funny at all, it's still zero.

Patrick_Bateman_head_nod_fast.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Is no one else just a teensie weensie bit curious about the next installment?

Its even funnier!

So I heard!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Is it as NSFW as the first instalment?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Is there some meaning behind it...... -_-

• Advertisement

Ermmmmmmmmmmm yes.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Cool Vids, Pics & Links. New thread. Post all. ????? Profit!

I cannae find it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

My reaction to whoever made that comic...

God damn n00bs can't triforce search! :P

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=838

I thank you kind sir :3

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Bloody hell, Woman in Black is surprisingly scary :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Anyone know if reports on Limerick prison are true?

Anyone know if reports on Limerick prison are true?

You probably know it by now, but the reports were false. A hoax, if you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

I was going to ask what happened but a quick search on Twitter told me everything.
    The prison was on fire, drugs were smuggled in, someone escaped, there were riots outside, and a 'device' was found outside.
    Smh, rumours...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

i witnessed a passing of the torch of kinds last night.

the supermacs i work in is a hang out spot for the youth of the town, i'm gonna say everyone in the 15/17 bracket . they are there constantly , buying nothing i may add :pac:. but oddly last night we were kid free all night. until at 1 am or so when they piled in all dolled up and drunk on alcohol and the sheer joy of getting into the club. I got to watch the next generation of booze addled teenagers make their way onto the town and leave behind knacker/ditch drinking . at 19 i feel like some kind of proud father. poor little tikes couldn't handle it one or two fell asleep at the counter another just fell over. brings me back. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Dublin confuses me so much. My friend who lives there left us off thinking we'd get the right luas and stuff okay and be home in Waterford by 11. In actual fact we got very very lost and didn't get home til half 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

my cousin is off to amsterdam for a week for his birthday., i wonder why he picked that as his destination :rolleyes: must be the culture :pac:

jammy fecker i'd love to go, for the culture of course :cool:

Not expecting anyone to get the humour, after you didn't get how funny the sonic comic was :mad: and there is 7 parts of that by the way. But that video is so funny, comedy button/gamespy debriefings is genius. I have sat shaking with laughter at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I get so much more work done at home than I do sitting in lectures, yet there seems to be some massive stigma about not going to them. I'd hardly go to university at all if they didn't count attendance. I'll gladly hand in essays to you guys, just don't force me to come in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

So I got 2 assignments done, had 2 training sessions, spent 3 and a half hours coding, Got a job offer and had a nap in the middle of it all!! Not a bad day if I do say so myself. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I get so much more work done at home than I do sitting in lectures, yet there seems to be some massive stigma about not going to them. I'd hardly go to university at all if they didn't count attendance. I'll gladly hand in essays to you guys, just don't force me to come in.

THIS.

Blur who do you do this to me!? I is so excite. I wish there were blur fans on here to share my excitement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Blur who do you do this to me!? I is so excite. I wish there were blur fans on here to share my excitement.

hullo

• Advertisement

hullo

Okay so have you heard the new song? What do you think? I love it! I thought He Thought Of Cars was good as well if a bit shabby and Strange News From Another Star was nice. What do you think the midnight announcement is? What do you think they'll play tomorrow night!? What did Graham mean with his last tweet?! August!? AUGUST!? What's that about?! Did you see the new website? They have a section for live dates, do you think that means something?!

!!!!

Advertisement