Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bobbles that don't 'dent' your hair

• 11-03-2015 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

My hair drives me bonkers if I don't tie it back at nighttime, but in the morning I'm left with a bobble 'dent' (is there a more elequent way of describing this, ha ha! :confused::D), does anyone know if you can get bobbles/hair-ties that don't leave the big mark in your hair?

Thanks!! :):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭waterfordgirl

Invisibobbles... i got a pack of 3 for about 8euro in a local pharmacy, you'd probably get them cheaper on ebay, theyre great and will keep the ponytail lines at bay!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

yes those, they look like old style phone cables :) I got a pack of three in boots

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ash777

Thanks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Penneys are doing these now-will be cheaper than boots I'd say!

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Candy_Girl

yes those, they look like old style phone cables :) I got a pack of three in boots

I only seen these the other day and I was wondering what the hell they were...might just pick some up now :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,649 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

What about wearing a hair net in bed?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Bungee bands are great, bought some recently in Boots. I'm clumsy so found them tricky at first but after a few goes find them brilliant. You can tie them looser than a normal bobble, so no dents, but they're still secure.

Advertisement