Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

TCD UCD TSM/ARTS economics year abroad

• 28-05-2015 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I'm doing my leaving at the moment and I'm hoping to do BESS but I'm trying to choose a second course which I can get as much out of if I don't get BESS. My main problem is I can't find any concrete info on a year abroad for TCD or UCD regarding the TSM or ARTS in economics. for my year abroad I would love to go to the US so if anyone could tell me is that possible in TCD through a TSM in economics and sociology or in UCD through ARTS with economics, politics and international relations? I also want to know does anyone have a ballpark figure of costs and tuition for a year in theand how hard is it to get a place to a University in the US for a year in BESS?
    sorry its so long any help is appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Louisew97

For ness you need a grade of 2.1 min for Erasmus. You apply in second year. I don't know what way it works with the U.S.!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Louis Lane 6

How long does an Erasmus last for? Is it the length of a college year or one semester?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

How long does an Erasmus last for? Is it the length of a college year or one semester?

It depends on what university you want to go to. Could be either.

Advertisement