Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grad tomorrow

• 04-11-2014 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Anyone know what happens at grad tomorrow? there not really giving much away...all i know is turn up, get robe and get seated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭rog871

phishcakes wrote: »
    Anyone know what happens at grad tomorrow? there not really giving much away...all i know is turn up, get robe and get seated

I am not 100% on what to expect either. I assume there will be a speech from somebody at the start, which will be followed by the 500 names who are called up to accept their award. Afterwards, head back to the college to a 'reception'.

Oh. Good luck trying to figure out how to put the hood over the robe. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭macrubicon

You arrive in your robes and will be seated by groups.

There will be some speeches and then you will be called up in groups and introduced individually to walk up and collect your parchment.

Then it's photo's if you want them and back to the college for the rarest of things - free food and drinks!

Advertisement