Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

3rd Year Creative Digital Media?

• 15-09-2014 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Anyone from this course about?

I've entered the course through advanced entry; I had to register with the first years but as a result I had no idea what the story was in terms of getting started. Got no word to say otherwise so assumed I'd just come in when the timetable said but no one was where the first class was supposed to be, and only when I checked the notice board did I notice that I was supposed to be in at half 11.

So really atm I'm a bit lost. Did I miss a class today or was it even on? And who would I get on to about getting myself sorted in terms of modules etc as I gather that there are choices to made. Thanks for any help in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭macrubicon

You might have missed one but that's no big deal. The timetables can change quite a bit in the first few days but once you find your group at the next class it will be easy to find your way around.

The modules will usually be talked about during the first few classes.

Advertisement