Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,988 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I have always liked Roxy but the way she's been written since getting with Alfie is a real turn off...

She got with Alfie too soon and he is an even bigger sap for Kat now they are separated than when they together and when did he become friends again with Max and Jack :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

On my Sharon tirade, I really didn't get why she was being so nasty to Kirsty, Tanya's my best mate etc, etc. fair play to Jack for standing up to her. She didn't like that. I really don't see what he sees in her.

lisaj wrote: »
    On my Sharon tirade, I really didn't get why she was being so nasty to Kirsty, Tanya's my best mate etc, etc. fair play to Jack for standing up to her. She didn't like that. I really don't see what he sees in her.

Jack and Kirsty together now there is a future storyline :p

Kat always playing the victim :rolleyes:

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Kat and B were horrible to Tam. Calling him a weirdo. Way over the top...:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Well.... maybe a bit strong , but perhaps a teensy bit of truth ?? Perhaps if he stopped acting and looking and dressing like a 50 year old when he must be in early 20s might help.

Masood and Carol :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

I agree. Kettle/pot/black spring to mind!!!!!

I can't stand Kat - she's got no substance. Alfie was right - she's not fit to be a wife or mother!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Kat calling other people weirdos has she not seen her make up.No wonder people have a fear of clowns.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Eastenders needs to liven up a little, it's boring atm..

I hope Lola gets Lexi back soon, Phil is a douchebag to her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Did anyone else just love when Cat gve peroxide a few slaps.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

I'd prefer to see Roxy give Kat a few slaps, Roxy told her the truth and why would Mikey Moon or anyone go near her after Derek

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Michael slept with her last night didn't he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'd prefer to see Roxy give Kat a few slaps, Roxy told her the truth and why would Mikey Moon or anyone go near her after Derek

i don't know Roxy has gone all high and mighty since getting with Alfie...

heard on the radio that Samanta wormack (sp?) wants to come back to Eastenders, do you think she will??? be interesting for Jack and Sharon, and Roxy if ronnie returns, esp with Phil on his "i need family around me" addiction....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Ooooooooooh I'd love to see her return.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

It was a ****e fight after all the hype

Charlie Brooks aka Janine started back filming today :)

Spot on Michael Moon... Kat craves the drama, and if there is no drama she creates it.

Kat Slater gold "do you think I choose to be like this?!"
    Eh, yes you do

Spot on Michael Moon... Kat craves the drama, and if there is no drama she creates it.

Kat Slater gold "do you think I choose to be like this?!"
    Eh, yes you do

I absolutely despise Kat now, the writers have ruined the character

Anyone else have a soft spot for Lauren? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Ah she's lovely.

Coming from that family, it's a miracle she's turned out as well as she has!

Ah she's lovely.

Coming from that family, it's a miracle she's turned out as well as she has!

I love her and Lucy, they're both unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

I'm starting to warm to that Kirsty. She's seems more interested in the girls than Tanya anyway!
    Oscar made an appearance in the doorway this evening. Any mention of where Mum and son flitted off too?

Getting sick of Kat and her wallowing... Think she should leave Alfie well alone.
    Alfie was a great character all those years ago but he's been well and truly ruined and can't really see a return for him.

I'm hoping they bring back Grant Mitchell. The show is very lacking in something now. Bianca and Kat are the main women in the show now but they aren't a patch on Pat and Peggy.

Tanya, what a drip! You'd think she would have been a bit more passionate on her return.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Tanya, what a drip! You'd think she would have been a bit more passionate on her return.

I'm pretty sick of her and Max. They've been going around in circles since they arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

My brother (15) thinks she's gorgeous. I've warned him though not to follow her drinking habits :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Scott Maslen as Quit Eastenders- hoping this start of the end of the brannings

Tindie wrote: »
    Scott Maslen as Quit Eastenders- hoping this start of the end of the brannings

Has been a spare part left in limbo since Ronnie left imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has been a spare part left in limbo since Ronnie left imo

but considering she's coming back.....maybe they will will link the two storylines?

• Advertisement

hoodwinked wrote: »
    but considering she's coming back.....maybe they will will link the two storylines?

Is she defo coming back?

I like to see a happy ending for him and Ronnie maybe they could take care of Jack's son with Sam and/or his daughter in the wheelchair Penny is it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement