Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jobs going/seeking in Wexford

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭somegirl2009

rmkfda wrote: »
    Thanks I'm bit scared as we'll be sooooo very poor if it fails. I hated the creche I worked in though and would never work in one again unless it were guaranteed child-friendly. Some good little ones out there but few and far between!

I agree with you on that one, one of the preschools i did work experiences in nearly put me off working in one again,except like you said unless they were guaranteed child friendly in which they should all be!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Experienced Food servers and Bar Staff required at The Millrace Hotel, Leisure Club and Spa. Please send full CV to akealy@millracehotel.com.
    (From the Millrace facebook page.)

Retained (part-time) Firefighter jobs in Bunclody, Goery, New Ross, Enniscorthy and Wexford.

Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and not more than 55 years of age on the latest date for receipt of completed application forms. Candidates must reside and work within a reasonable distance of the fire station to enable him/her to respond promptly to all calls. Positions are open to both male and female applicants. Panels may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled.

The employment is part-time. However, a firefighter is paid an Annual Retainer to be available for calls at all times. Inaddition a firefighter is paid an hourly rate for attendance at calls and weekly training.

http://www.wexford.ie/wex/YourCouncil/Vacancies/

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Superman9313

Anybody that applied for Sulzer hear anything back yet?

I heard back from them and they said sorry for the delay in my application nd so on but that they would be planning on advancing my application within the next few months, that was in february I think and ive still heard nothing since.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Wexy86

Seen signs in the widows of vodafone across from shaws and evolution for staff on Wexford towns Main Street today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Superman9313

Meteor lookin for people too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Kevin Dundon is looking for a gardener:
    Required for immediate start at Dunbrody country house.

Responsible for Organic Vegetable garden ,Herb garden , Fruit Garden, Liaising with the Head Chef to what is required ,Upkeep and maintenance of the grounds, weekly Internal floral displays, (public areas and restaurant).

Please Apply Below with your CV and Cover Letter

http://www.adverts.ie/5553643

• Registered Users Posts: 2 smkflood

well im living in wexford and need some work! will do any kind of house/garden work.. used to hard labour and have small bit of experience working on a farm. will take any job going from gardening to working in a shop so contact me if you have anything going. By PM.

The Star Bakery, 78 South Main Street - Via facebook
    A position has opened in the shop/restaurant. ... 4 days 8.30 to 5.30 hours and days will change weekly experience and references needed immediate start drop in cv.. . Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭boscoroxx

Carphone Warehouse Gorey hiring flexi timer http://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1378628

• Advertisement

Donedeal are looking for Senior Web/Mobile Designer, based in Wexford

http://jobs.donedeal.ie/view/media-jobs/senior-web-mobile-designer/11768

• Registered Users Posts: 41 hesus2003

I heard back from them and they said sorry for the delay in my application nd so on but that they would be planning on advancing my application within the next few months, that was in february I think and ive still heard nothing since.

where did you send your cv too in sulzer?did you get an application form?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Brunan

Hello, I am an 19 year old male living in Enniscorthy. I am Comptia A+ Qualified and have been working part-time in a small computer repair shop in Enniscorthy town for the past 9 - 10 months. I was laid off in late June and am currently looking for any sort of work placement, doesn't have to be IT based, any paying work is work i'm willing to do. If anyone hears of anything, please send it my way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭lisij

steel fixer needed in Waterford area text to 0862400512, must have valid safe pass

10603560_10152337698303105_3497932133515452279_n.jpg

Graphedia 2 roles.

PUP Programmer and UI Designer

Full details http://www.graphedia.ie/jobs/

2 part time positions in Hanley New Ross,one counter assistant one beautician. See attached or go to their Facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭lisij

this email i got, not interested anymore since i have the job already:

Dear Applicant,

You are receiving this email as you previously applied for a position with FMI (Field Management Ireland). We currently have a number of positions that we are looking to fill on our Residential Sales Team on the Electric Ireland Campaign, for immediate start.

If you are still looking for work and would be interested in finding out more about these positions, please feel free to contact me at this email address with your current contact number.

conor.church@fmi.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭rosedream

Any part-time jobs going around Wexford Town that can be suited for a student? Can do weekends and that some weekdays depending on the time of day, since I do want to concentrate on my college work. But at the same time, I need to make some sort of an income of my own.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Probably suitable for this forum as well, jobs in Loftus Hall for the Halloween season (tour guides and cast members): http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=92514138#post92514138

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 serenefairy

Has anyone here ever applied for jobs in Eishtec?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 208 ✭✭Alfreado

Has anyone here ever applied for jobs in Eishtec?

Friend of mine worked there for a few months, absolutely soul destroying work he said. 40 or more calls a day, pretty much everything must be dealt with on the spot, there's even a max time you can take between hanging up from one call and answering another. Lean operations at its best!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Cote D'Alba in Enniscorthy looking for waiting staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 FirePoi

Does anyone have ideas on places to apply for seasonal hours. Like mid terms, summer, xmas etc but not weekends during college term?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 FirePoi

Ferrycarrig Hotel are also looking for:

-Breakfast/Bar Waiting Staff
    -Breakfast Waiting Staff

Closing date Monday 4th November.
    Forward CV to orlaobrien(at)ferrycarrighotel.com

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Danone to create 50 new jobs.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/1124/661963-danone-to-create-50-jobs-at-wexford-plant/

Some good news at least

• Registered Users Posts: 5 NewWexfordMan

Hi everyone.
    Does anyone know of any jobs going anywhere in/near to gorey?
    I have my own transport.
    Thanks.

NEW JOBS ANNOUNCED FOR ZURICH IN WEXFORD
    45 new jobs have been announced for Wexford today.
    The jobs are coming on stream at Zurich Insurance at Drinagh outside Wexford town.
    The multinational insurance giant currenlty employs 160 people at it’s Wexford operation and hopes to bring that to over 200 in the coming months.
    The new roles, which are now open to applicants, span a broad range of functions including underwriting, claims management, marketing, and IT.

(from Southeast Radio)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

Anyone have any full time work 30 yrs old own car will do anything

Advertisement