Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Was Season 6 really that bad?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭nc6000

So how should it have ended then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

nc6000 wrote: »
    So how should it have ended then?

After season 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Interesting. For me, Season 4 was the weakest ending imo.

Not that it was bad, just that Lost's season finales were always brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

tok9 wrote: »
    Interesting. For me, Season 4 was the weakest ending imo.

Not that it was bad, just that Lost's season finales were always brilliant.
    I don't think it's that the season 4 finale would have been a great way of finishing it but more that if they weren't made to drag it out for another number of seasons they could have ended the show in a more satisfactory manner before it ran out of steam and all the plot threads unravelled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

It was supposed to go 3, 4 seasons at most but they dragged the cash cow out till it sucked balls unfortunately.

• Advertisement
Advertisement