Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Provos new dirty war on 600k households

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

<snip>

mod: last warning - play nice or dont play at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭RecordStraight

Ok, seeing as only Sinn Fein fans can abuse posters with impunity, I'm out. Good night guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Ridiculous lies from start to finish. As someone who lives here I can attest to the fact that nobody is more involved in stopping these dumpers than Sinn fein.
    Hilarious as well that a week after the Gardai issue a statement saying the PIRA is gone, not just not involved in criminality, gone, the Sindo has its own "source" saying otherwise.
    The indo has really lurched into all out propaganda with this one. Utterly disgusting. Total gutter "journalism." Anyone actually believing the crap in the indo at this stage is a moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Ren2k7 wrote: »
    Beats me. Is he being charged for fuel laundering?

No. Tax dodging on property over in England I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

We all know it couldn't have been the Provos....After all GA insists they've gone away and don't exist anymore..

Gets coat and leaves:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Is this thread going anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

We all know it couldn't have been the Provos....After all GA insists they've gone away and don't exist anymore..

Gets coat and leaves:eek:

The gardee are saying they've gone away now :eek:

11002610_944869568870859_3260182813098491367_n.jpg?oh=26b07fe32f8b1840fb65068a42855375&oe=55514DD8

Poor ould Jim will be reduced to chasing these mythical provies around the hills of donegal like bigfoot :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Ren2k7

Is this thread going anywhere?

Given that the OP has since been banned and the opening post god awful then no, probably not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I think its worth keeping open. Its always worth a laugh to read the posts of the shinners.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,727 ✭✭✭✭Godge

The Provos called a ceasefire 21 years ago, their young Oglachs would have been maybe 21 -23 at the time that would mean their 42-44 now. The older would ones would be in late 50 - mid 60's. I doubt a bunch of old men did this. How many old IRA men were still active & fighting during the border campaign.

Why do you doubt it?

Those men who are in their late 50s - mid 60s know no other life than to be murderers and criminals. They have spent most of their life stuck to an outdated philosophy that drove them to violence, thuggery and criminality. What makes you think they could just give it up like that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Godge wrote: »
    Why do you doubt it?

Those men who are in their late 50s - mid 60s know no other life than to be murderers and criminals. They have spent most of their life stuck to an outdated philosophy that drove them to violence, thuggery and criminality. What makes you think they could just give it up like that?

good to see you still have your finger firmly on the pulse of republicanism with that fine summary of their reason for existing in the conflict that occurred.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Ren2k7 wrote: »
    Given that the OP has since been banned and the opening post god awful then no, probably not.

Indeed. Probably best we leave it at that then, except to say the thread doesn't meet the standard expected on the main forum.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement