Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Haven't been to dentist in years - where to start

• 19-07-2006 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

ok, I havent seen a dentist in well over 10 years.
    Now in my mid 20s, I put this down to a fear of dentists I got when I had to had a tooth removed when I was younger.
    However, In the past 5 or so years, I have always made sure to brush and floss and try and keep as best care as I can, but I realise this isnt enough.
    My teeth arent in the best shape, but I can still form some sort of smile.
    I have two back molars that have disentigrated, and I know I should have got them checked, but they never caused pain.

I've noticed a bad build up of plaque on the back of my front row, and now want to get this removed.
    I remember reading somewhere that everyones entitled to a free teeth cleaning (or two) every year thro PRSI? Is this true? How do I go about it?

I guess I'm just willing to go back now, but am still unsure as I know theres probably so much work and the cost could be crazy, but I'm willing to get the basics seen to.

Any info is appreciated.

Advertisement