Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any Millennium fans?

Options
  • 10-05-2014 9:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭

It's just amazing TV with career best stuff from Lance Henrikson & Terry O' Quinn.

Watched it on and off late at night back in the day so watching it from the start and taking it all in at the moment. Some of the killers are quite chilling and the on going story about the group is really picking up pace as I am mid season of series 2.

Any fans?

Don't forget spoiler tags as I'm only half way!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

I was always a big fan, more so than even x-files. Once you finish it have a look for the x-files episode that he pops up in.

Also, some fans are/were trying to bring the show.

Www.backtofrankblack.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

harney wrote: »
    I was always a big fan, more so than even x-files. Once you finish it have a look for the x-files episode that he pops up in.

Also, some fans are/were trying to bring the show.

Www.backtofrankblack.com

I'll check it out. Thanks for the link!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭cena

I Liked it but it was stupid hour it was on for me as a kid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Some really really good tv in that series; some of my favourites were where it went for the laughs, which were few and far between :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

catallus wrote: »
    Some really really good tv in that series; some of my favourites were where it went for the laughs, which were few and far between :)

The episode taking the piss out of Scientology was gas!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Very much enjoyed the show. Extremely dark at times but fascinating none the less. Liked the supernatural angle too, especially Lucy Butler.

Closest equivalent since then is "Hannibal", currently airing and just renewed for its third season.
    harney wrote: »
    Once you finish it have a look for the x-files episode that he pops up in.
    Actually, don't do this. That episode was a terrible way to wrap up the show and very much undermined "Millennium". A rubbish send off.

Advertisement