Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SimCity Disasters Trailer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Seph503

I'm really looking forward this game, the only thing is the online functionality which I've heard is an "always-online" kind of deal.

I hope there's still cheats, making a super city with cheats was pretty fun. (Probably won't be if it's online though :()

• Registered Users Posts: 5 worldalpha

Looks pretty wild. Making your hard work go to rumble should be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,644 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Its looking great and cant wait to get my hands on it but im pretty dissapointed with the online only aspect as apparently it means your not gonna be able to destroy a city for fun with ufos, godzilla etc and then reload it. Now its not a game breaker for me but it was a bit of fun to do with the previous versions

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Looking good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

I tried to play Cities XL to fill the void where Sim City used to be alas it failed miserably. Finally get my alien invasions back, didn't realise that it was out so soon though. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

I like that the cleanup is automatic. It was always such a pain in the arse rezoning after a disaster in the other games I'd just turn them off completely.

Advertisement