Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bassist available Dublin

• 21-08-2014 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi folks,

26 y/o bassist with 10 years of band experience (different instruments) looking for a fun, not all too serious band but with regular rehearsals and occasional gigs.

Area: DUBLIN

From originals to covers, I'm up for anything.

Personal taste: QOTSA, Tool, Muse, Jamiroquai
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 RayRayMcD

Hey we're an altrock band looking for a bassist. Check us out on spud cloud we're called Glassgears and give me a pm if you're interested in a jam!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Kev954

Freek wrote: »
    Hi folks,

26 y/o bassist with 10 years of band experience (different instruments) looking for a fun, not all too serious band but with regular rehearsals and occasional gigs.

Area: DUBLIN

From originals to covers, I'm up for anything.

Personal taste: QOTSA, Tool, Muse, Jamiroquai

We're putting together a covers band for a bit of craic, a few gigs and a pint or two.
    Based in dublin, north side Pm me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 choob1

Hey, were a guitarist and drummer both been playing for years, now trying to start up something from scratch. I like your influences, were open to most styles of music but would definitely lean towards the heavier end of things. Have you got any recordings I can get a listen to?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Freek

choob1 wrote: »
    Hey, were a guitarist and drummer both been playing for years, now trying to start up something from scratch. I like your influences, were open to most styles of music but would definitely lean towards the heavier end of things. Have you got any recordings I can get a listen to?

Hiya,

Unfortunately I don't have any recent recordings. The bands I was in never really made it to producing anything substantial (although that doesn't mean I'm not a decent musician :P)

You'll just have to take my word for it, OR, we could meet up and play something together and see if there's a connection.

Send me a PM with your details :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 choob1

I tried to send you a pm there but for whatever reason it won't send. Can you pm me and I'll be able to reply... Hopefully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 monkeelove

Hey man did ya ever get something going hear? Iv a band looking for someone to bring something fresh to collaborate with, pm me if interested and I'll send ya some links

• Registered Users Posts: 30 TMM2016

PM sent

Advertisement