Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Peter Marks Price List

• 29-12-2010 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭

I have googled the bejesus out of Peter Marks this evening and alas ye are my last resort!

Anyone have any idea how much highlights are in PM? Booked in for Friday, medium length hair - any idea of how much it will set me back? One of the Cork branches if that helps?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

As far as I know, each PM sets their own prices so you'd need to ask the branch specifically.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Ah buggar really? I'll phone them tomorrow :o Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Loopie

As another poster said, you'd need to check in the branch indiviually as they can differ, but not hugely. I haven't gone to them in about 2 months but as a guide, I used to pay between €120 and €150 getting a full head easi meche - depending on whether they had 20% off offers. I checked a couple of weeks ago and in Dublin salon, full head with cut for long hair is €165. This probably isn't much help to you but thought a ball park figure might give you some idea!

L

• Registered Users Posts: 14,016 ✭✭✭✭tk123

The prices in the Mary street one have gone up for the holidays. I usually pay around €30-35 for a cut and it was €49 christmas week. If I had known beforehand I would have been more assertive and made the girl cut my hair the way I wanted- I was stuck with somebody who didn't know how to cut short hair :mad:

Rang this morning, it's gonna be €163 - hope it's worth it! I haven't paid that much since 2002!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Loopie

How did you get on in the hairdressers today? Happy and worth the €163?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

OP - didn't see your thread till now - I'd recommend Jeff Devine's in Wilton - they're still high end, but I don't think they're half as expensive as PM - am happy to recommend a stylist if you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I believe in Peter Marks you just bring in your first born, and a pot of gold, and they bill you the rest after..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Sorry meant to post this earlier. My last visit to the Peter Mark in Merchants Quay consisted of Colour, half head of highlight and a cut and came to €149.50.

Miaireland wrote: »
    Sorry meant to post this earlier. My last visit to the Peter Mark in Merchants Quay consisted of Colour, half head of highlight and a cut and came to €149.50.

Hey you're fine! Ended up doing a half head and cut was €131.

Delighted with my hair, we didn't do the full head as my hair was a darkish brown and I wanted lighter so it would look too two-tone with a full head. She really lightened it up. Everyone kept saying I looked different last night? ha.

Went to Samantha inside there, definitely recommend her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭candy19

I spent €197 in PM in Stephen's Green. Got a full head of highlights and a cut for medium to long hair.

Needless to say I have never gone back since, was not happy at all with the way they did my hair...now I go to David Marshalls in Georges st there brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Demonique

Loopie wrote: »
    As another poster said, you'd need to check in the branch indiviually as they can differ, but not hugely. I haven't gone to them in about 2 months but as a guide, I used to pay between €120 and €150 getting a full head easi meche - depending on whether they had 20% off offers. I checked a couple of weeks ago and in Dublin salon, full head with cut for long hair is €165. This probably isn't much help to you but thought a ball park figure might give you some idea!

L

It might be a good idea to check out any hairdresser training academies there are in Cork. I go to Mohh in Athlone and the most they charge for colouring is €70

I'll be going to them for colouring in March

• Registered Users Posts: 84,788 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How much for full head mesh highlights?

Advertisement