Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dominicon XX Friday14th - Sunday16th November

• 27-10-2014 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Maynooth's Game Society's Dominicon is back for its 20th year anniversary and will be running fighting game tournaments.

When: Fighting games will happen on Sunday 16th of November.

Where: At the Student Union Bar in Maynooth University, located at the north campus of the college.
    google.ie/maps/place/Maynooth+Students%27+Union/@53.383072,-6.603662,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x48676ffd17a3825d:0xbe6c64708f602aaa

The 66 and 67 Dublin buses will drop you into Maynooth main-street, a 15 minutes walk from the venue.
    The Dart train will drop you off near the Royal Canal, close to main-street.
    Free parking on college campus is available on weekends.

Tournaments Sunday 16th November:
    Ultra Street Fighter 4: (Xbox360) 11.00am
    Tekken Tag 2: (PS3) 1pm.
    Project M: (Wii) 3pm.
    Standard rules will apply for all tournament.

Entry: €10 + 1 free tournament entry for the day pass on Sunday.
    Tournament entry: €2.
    Prizes: Player1.ie online vouchers will be given to winners.

Drink offers and arcade cabinets will be available in the bar for the duration of the Con.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Macal

wow, you wait for an Irish Tekken tournament from June, and three pop up all in November. If I'm available, I'll show for Tag 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ixayek_usurper

I'll be there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭spriral

I'm looking for another ps3 on Sunday for Tekken.

If someone is able to bring one down, message me and I can get you into the venue at a discount.

First come first served.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ixayek_usurper

Sorry to say I hope be able to make this now, hope everything goes well.

Just a reminder that we won't be delaying any tournaments tomorrow if people are running late, for time reasons.

If you can't make it on time, let someone at the event know or post on this thread. We'll try to get through as many matches as we can before you need to play.

Also Doom is confirmed to be attending and will try get to as much recording done as he can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

spriral wrote: »
    Just a reminder that we won't be delaying any tournaments tomorrow if people are running late, for time reasons.

If you can't make it on time, let someone at the event know or post on this thread. We'll try to get through as many matches as we can before you need to play.

Also Doom is confirmed to be attending and will try get to as much recording done as he can.

I'll be there. Who's running sf?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I'll be there too, the Elena hype is real

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    I'll be there too, the Elena hype is real

yo check your boards mail

Nutrient wrote: »
    yo check your boards mail

You know I can't check computer things after 9.30, damn it man! I can bring you, check YO mail

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Macal

Here's to the scrubbiest grand final in Tekken History. GGs Maz.

• Advertisement

GGs to all and Srprlrlrlrl for running it.

SF Top 5

1. Onion
    2. Doom
    3. Ayjay
    4. Mike
    5. Sprlrlrl

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Zoomyzoom

Great day yesterday & ggs by everyone! Many thanks to the organisers & staff at Dominicon XX, so nice & helpful! I have some photos up on my own fb page but hope to upload some to the Dominicon page when I get home :)

Big thanks to everyone who attended. I won't be in the college next year but I'll make sure we'll have the same set-ups and space as yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Dominicon-XX-1.png

Advertisement