Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airsoft sniper

• 21-03-2013 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Looking for an airsoft sniper, must be 100% in working order. must have a scope aswell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭liamorocks

don't have too much to spend, can't afford a 200-300 euro gun tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭aben3313

liamorocks wrote: »
    Looking for an airsoft sniper, must be 100% in working order. must have a scope aswell.
    I have steyr ssg 69 with scope that just needs a new bucking

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Airsoft lady

have an L96 sniper for sale 100.00 euro. no problems with the gun fires 288fps no scope has bi-pod if interested

Hi, Sorry i'm new to airsoft. what's a bucking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=83784631 heres a nice one have one myself great range from it
    sorry just notice she had posted to u already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭airsoftone

sniper for sale on my thread . have a look & see what you think .

the thread is on page 2 . sorry .

airsoftone wrote: »
    the thread is on page 2 . sorry .

Hi, it's a lovely gun. I'd love it if I could afford it, too expensive for me unfortunetly.

no bother hope you pick one up . cheers .

mistake .

• Advertisement

Hi, Sorry i'm new to airsoft. what's a bucking?

it needs a new hopup rubber

sorry liam i posted that gun bag in your thread by mistake . will get a mod to remove it .

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭GrannyBasher 247

Hey man. I have a Mauser Pro Tactical that I am looking to sell. It is Firing at 320-325 fps as of its last chronograph. I recently had a new trigger box fitted.
    It comes with a Tasco 3-9x40 scope, a basic sling, speed loader, a bag of .25gram bbs, allen keys for hop up adjustment etc and it original box. It is accurate up to around 50-55 meters with an Approximate maximum range of 60 meters.

I would be looking for around €140 for it collected or could meet up within reason or could post by registered post in its box for an extra €15. I will be in the Dublin area on tuesday if that would be of any help. I also have an extra magazine I could give you for an additional €10.

Let me know if you are interested or would like any extra information. I can post up pictures if you are interested.

Luke

Hey man. I have a Mauser Pro Tactical that I am looking to sell. It is Firing at 320-325 fps as of its last chronograph. I recently had a new trigger box fitted.
    It comes with a Tasco 3-9x40 scope, a basic sling, speed loader, a bag of .25gram bbs, allen keys for hop up adjustment etc and it original box. It is accurate up to around 50-55 meters with an Approximate maximum range of 60 meters.

I would be looking for around €140 for it collected or could meet up within reason or could post by registered post in its box for an extra €15. I will be in the Dublin area on tuesday if that would be of any help. I also have an extra magazine I could give you for an additional €10.

Let me know if you are interested or would like any extra information. I can post up pictures if you are interested.

Luke

Hey mate, any chance you could go a bit lower with price? i'd be interested in getting it posted btw

Hey mate, any chance you could go a bit lower with price? i'd be interested in getting it posted btw

Hmmmmm..... The best I could do posted for this one is €155 with the extra magazine. However I have a cheaper option. I also have one of these
    http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Mauser-SR-Folding-Stock-L96-Well

I got it second hand and very well used. It has a lot of wear on the body and was downgraded by the spring being sniped to be shooting at around 315 fps I think. It has a new trigger box fitted like the other sniper and the internals are sound but the body would need some tlc. It also has a new tasco 3-9x40 scope. I would throw in a spare black full stock that I have so you could vary the look of it.
    For it posted with I would be looking for €135 with an extra magazine, sling, bbs, and speed loader. I can provide pictures if you would like.

Luke

aben3313 wrote: »
    I have steyr ssg 69 with scope that just needs a new bucking

if you fix the bucking, I might buy it. how much are you looking for the gun?

Hmmmmm..... The best I could do posted for this one is €155 with the extra magazine. However I have a cheaper option. I also have one of these
    http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Mauser-SR-Folding-Stock-L96-Well

I got it second hand and very well used. It has a lot of wear on the body and was downgraded by the spring being sniped to be shooting at around 315 fps I think. It has a new trigger box fitted like the other sniper and the internals are sound but the body would need some tlc. It also has a new tasco 3-9x40 scope. I would throw in a spare black full stock that I have so you could vary the look of it.
    For it posted with I would be looking for €135 with an extra magazine, sling, bbs, and speed loader. I can provide pictures if you would like.

Luke

Any interest in my offer?

Any interest in my offer?

Tbh, I only really have around 100 to spend so unfortunately i'll have to pass.
    thanks anyway

For €115 I will post the Mauser sr with the folding stock with one magazine, scope, unjamming rod and a sling and a few bbs. You would need your own allen keys to assemble it as it has to be posted with the reciever taken off the body or it is to long. I just thought I would put the offer out there.

For €115 I will post the Mauser sr with the folding stock with one magazine, scope, unjamming rod and a sling and a few bbs. You would need your own allen keys to assemble it as it has to be posted with the reciever taken off the body or it is to long. I just thought I would put the offer out there.

any pictures of it?

• Advertisement

if you fix the bucking, I might buy it. how much are you looking for the gun?
    65 with scope its a simple fix

this thread can be closed or whatever now. got a gun, thanks for everyone that tried to help me. gl with selling your guns

looks nice, What is wrong with the body did you say? and what do you mean by the spring being downgraded? what fps is it shooting at NOW?

It is shooting at 315 fps. There is no real damage to the body only a fair bit of wear and tear that comes from lots of use.

Advertisement