Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bloody Roar 5 announcement!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I never played any of them, didn't realise there was enough of them to be considered a series.

Are they any good?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I couldn't tell you if they were "good" in the competitive sense but I used to play the hell out of them with some of my friends back in the day and it was great fun.

Beastorizer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Ah well, at least it won't get run into the ground any more.

I loved BR2 back in the day but the gameplay didn't evolve that much and the designs got really out of hand after a while, people just starting changing into all sorts of stupid ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Aw, I am disappoint! Love me some Bloody Roar. Got really excited when I saw the thread title, thinking to myself how much fun it would be with modern graphics and an over-haul. Gutted when I opened the thread though.

The first two were fantastic fun, thrid one was just more of the same really, and BR4 was total muck.
    This is a series that needs a "rebirth" the way MK got theirs. This... and Killer Instinct (yes, I am going to keep mentioning KI till I get my way)

Advertisement