Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Loving the progress of my beard! :)

5BCDD124-8F03-43CA-B51B-CAB9D3E10AF3_zpsitfjreyx.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,919 ✭✭✭dodzy

It's not a Fusion you need BG. Its a shears:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Robert Pires has a beard now and posts on boards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭masculinist

I'm growing a manly beard too. It's getting untidy. The plan is to somehow fashion a moustache out of this for movember but being an absolute beginner I guess I will be heading to the moustaches and beards forum if one exists here

• Registered Users Posts: 51,485 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I'm growing a manly beard too. It's getting untidy. The plan is to somehow fashion a moustache out of this for movember but being an absolute beginner I guess I will be heading to the moustaches and beards forum if one exists here

10-10-20

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Ahem, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1103

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭masculinist

cheers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Where's my razor?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,408 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

GiftofGab wrote: »
    Where's my razor?

It's in the post guv'nor.

Honest.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

GiftofGab wrote: »
    Where's my razor?

g1NuP.png
    I love this song. Reminds me of razors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

g1NuP.png
    I love this song. Reminds me of razors.

Eh? What song?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Tkmaxx carrickmines have them for 9.99.

Bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭gucci

Mine came today! (UK based!)
    Smell my smooth face you unshaven heathens!

gucci wrote: »
    Mine came today! (UK based!)
    Smell my smooth face you unshaven heathens!

Saturday post?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

kneemos wrote: »
    Saturday post?

They have Saturday post in the UK. But I'm in the UK and didn't get one today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

would be nice if the ball would start rolling on them razors,of course if its not another i got it not poster :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Can't see these ever materialising to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

really need that freebie!!

327117.jpg

foggy_lad wrote: »

327117.jpg

It's too late for you, my friend...

http://irishmowers.com/castelgarden-lawnmowers.html

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

foggy_lad wrote: »

Tell me about it........

2nlekuf.jpg

• Advertisement

^^^

318a9a735199ef09fe33badceea04f79.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 51,485 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Can't see these ever materialising to be honest

They lost a good many customers over this i'd say, me included.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

I'm never shaving again thanks to them....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,368 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

I always used the double edged ones from boots but they stopped selling them recently, this was going to be my potential saviour but it looks like that isn't the case, I'm not really a lost customer but a lost potential!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I always used the double edged ones from boots but they stopped selling them recently, this was going to be my potential saviour but it looks like that isn't the case, I'm not really a lost customer but a lost potential!

Easy to pick up DE blades in supermarkets/chemists.you'll get a better selection and pricing online, especially if buying in bulk eg 100 blades for EUR 10 to 30. Each blade giving approx 3-6 shaves.

Boots own brand DE blades are made by persons in Israel. The same factory makes OEM blades for Tesco and others. http://www.connaughtshaving.com/redpersonna.html

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

I got mine in Saturday's post! Although unusually it came with a thing saying Happy Birthday>?

I am in the UK though. Of course, considering I've had a beard since I was 16 and have no intentions of shaving it off, it may not ever be used. I just got swept up in the excitement.

I got mine in Saturday's post! Although unusually it came with a thing saying Happy Birthday>?

I am in the UK though. Of course, considering I've had a beard since I was 16 and have no intentions of shaving it off, it may not ever be used. I just got swept up in the excitement.

Never go to a Scientology meeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

54632091.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭gucci

Yeah actually mine came with the same thing?! WTF?

Also it conveniently came without any blade cover, so i had some nice scratches taking it out of the case (there is an extra blade on the back of the razor...just in case you are attacked while shaving!)

• Advertisement

The comments on Gillette's Facebook page are pretty funny. It's worth not getting a free razor, just to enjoy the righteous indignation of posters there. As first world problems go, this one has to be pretty near the top of the list.

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement