Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DropBox Referrals Thread

• 15-09-2010 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ Salma Flat Chick

Hey, there is one of these on a few tech forums i read (but dont post on), as well as on the Computers and Technology Forum and think it would be cool to have one here.

Basically, the deal is for every person you refer, you get a bonus 250mb of space on their service, on top of the 2GB you get for free, and the person you refer also gets a free 250mb.

For those who don't know about dropbox, the video in my link explains it better then I can. I personally use it as a backup solution, for files that I simply cant afford to lose. (I also use external hdds, but anything other then off site backup with redundancy is not good enough if your files are must keep.)

Heres the link https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTgyNjUxOTY5

For those who already have it, why not post up your referral link so we can share the boards.ie love, and similarly if you sign up using a boardsies referral link, then stick your own referral link up again after.

Thanks to basquille for the go ahead on posting this.

Edit: In order for both referrer and referee to get their free space (and for the referee to use dropbox!) you have to install the dropbox software on your machine.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement