Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Judas-Good guy or Bad guy!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

pdebarra wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with that, PDN, as long as you allow each of us to take the same liberties in interpreting the Bible.

You can interpret the Bible whatever you want. I can't allow or prevent you from interpreting any book how you choose, can I?.

I have no problem with anyone who is genuinely seeking the truth and comes up with an honest interpretation that is different to mine. I am happy to discuss with such a person. Maybe they will learn from me and maybe I will learn from them.

If, however, someone deliberately seeks an interpretation to suit their own ends then that is their problem, not mine. I have little interest in entering into a discussion with them since they don't want to know the truth anyway.

Advertisement