Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem mounting playbook

• 28-09-2012 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

hi,
    can anyone please help? ive been through so many sites to try to sort this.
    anyway, when i connect my blackberry playbook to my laptop via usb, it says it is connected at the bottom right of the screen, and then after a few mins, an error comes saying 'an error occured mounting blackberry volumes. please reconnect your device. (E:0x35)'

it is a nightmare and it seems that there are many people with the same issue. i can see posts on certain websites that give solutions, and some people have said that that particular solution has solved it, but i've tried them all, and had no joy.
    my blackberry desktop software(which is the most recent version) doesnt show a connection at all
    i am running off windows 7 64bit
    solutions i've tried are
    • rebooting playbook
    • turning off wifi
    • changing TCP/IP NetBIOS
    • client for mcrosoft networks
    and many other things i just cant think of at the minute.

hope someone can help.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement