Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

The 2012 PW Draft *Discussion thread - voting info post 2048*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I won't be around for the next two days (off to TNA in Manchester), can I PM my pick for the next round to somebody who'll be around?

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Cactus Colm

I should be around, feel free to pm me if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Sent the PM there, thanks Cactus.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

18 in round ten brings my average draw to 11.4, not too bad. :)
    Whats odd is i've gotten low draws on nearly every stip round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

CMpunked wrote: »
    18 in round ten brings my average draw to 11.4, not too bad. :)
    Whats odd is i've gotten low draws on nearly every stip round.

I'm on 12.7 average, got 1st & 4th in rounds 3&4, but every other one has been double digits (15.25 average if you take out those 2 good ones)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Pick made PM sent:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

just put up my first evaluation show please judge harshly :)

Great First show Steen vs Taker? Brillaint!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

As per our trade from before, my pick in the next round will be given to Walter, so he gets two picks next turn :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

'Taker vs. Steen, that's a match I never thought of that I'd actually love to see!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Yep Steen and Taker stood out for me , but man you have a top class roster

cheers guys the first write up ive done in about 10 years lol

As per our trade from before, my pick in the next round will be given to Walter, so he gets two picks next turn :)

So ... does that mean that walter gets to draft two celebs if he wants?

So ... does that mean that walter gets to draft two celebs if he wants?

Tbh i dont think i'll be drafting any celebs, but im actually curious now with the lads in charge if i could?:pac:

WECWF Tweeted the following today..
    With our most recent acquisition of Harley Race WEWCF would like to make it clear that not only is he a legit legend but a former BWA talent

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,590 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Tbh i dont think i'll be drafting any celebs, but im actually curious now with the lads in charge if i could?:pac:

you could as it would be TBC not you drafting one of them but then trading them away. I actually did it last year when not running the draft and had.... actually just incase I guess I shouldnt name names though they arent the biggest but worked for my storylines.
    WECWF Tweeted the following today..

He is?... I honestly cant remember him in the BWA, I had Bruno Sanmartino before if thats who your thinking or maybe ive just gone draft senile.

edit: Jaysus yes I am, got him mixed up with someone else altogether and have no idea why the name failed to click. King vs King angle with Lawler last year was how I used him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

I hope my pick wasn't taken, maybe I didn't search correctly (hungover doesn't help :P )

Garseys wrote: »
    I hope my pick wasn't taken, maybe I didn't search correctly (hungover doesn't help :P )

He was available, had considerd him to feud with Big Johnny myself so that he could feud over his recent future endevouring myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

• Registered Users Posts: 84,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I cant believe I was able to get Bobby Heenan with such a late pick draw, happy about that he can do so much :)

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I cant believe I was able to get Bobby Heenan with such a late pick draw, happy about that he can do so much :)

yeah great pick last year he went with Bockwinkle and although it was considerd a bit dubious then its an ok loophole and I expected it again this year but instead Bockwinkle went with another tag partner and it seems you got lucky cos id imagine he would be great to write for.

Im looking forward to my pick in the next round as im confident now of a star I hadnt previously (before yesterday) considerd for my roster.

So that's the tag division sorted in CMW then

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

So that's the tag division sorted in CMW then

First show: TAG TOURNEY!!

I can have a bit of fun with teddy moreso than a pre-60s wrestler tbh.
    Last year i took a very serious approach to my write ups somewhat and thought that this year if i get teddy i could have a very "fun" element moreso than i had last year.

CMpunked wrote: »
    First show: TAG TOURNEY!!

I can have a bit of fun with teddy moreso than a pre-60s wrestler tbh.
    Last year i took a very serious approach to my write ups somewhat and thought that this year if i get teddy i could have a very "fun" element moreso than i had last year.

With Shaq now aboard, my write-up's are gonna be instantly funny (well, to me anyway)

pick made.....

The DudeBusters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

no surprise at Mr T going so early, I had asked D2D before if I could pick him in a non-celeb round

Mr T is a great pic ..... and the dudebusters is certainly an interesting one ...

CCW-1.jpg

(not necessarily representative of any plans for the shows)

• Registered Users Posts: 84,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mr T is a great pic ..... and the dudebusters is certainly an interesting one ...

CCW-1.jpg

(not necessarily representative of any plans for the shows)

Nice circus look to the poster

Bret V Kurt is a dream match

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

no surprise at Mr T going so early, I had asked D2D before if I could pick him in a non-celeb round

Obviously you were told you couldnt pick him. Always wondered where the line stood between celebs and wrestlers. I know in a previous year David Arquette was selected in a non celeb round

• Advertisement

Cactus Catch Wrestling??? Thats AMAZING!:pac:

Advertisement