Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ucc-Brookfield

• 01-08-2014 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

So kind of noticed there wasn't really much info on Brookfield student accommodation here.

Anyone who tried asking about got responses like " well I was in Castlewhite/Vic Lodge etc and it was great, don't know a thing about Brookfield though!"...lets avoid those.( Although feedback from people who visited friends/parties in Brookfield is appreciated :p )

Just want to know a few things :)
    What's it like for a first year?
    Good craic?
    How strict are security?
    Will I get any sleep?
    Is it worth paying the extra 50 for a double bed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Fogsy93

It's ideal for a first year, it' nearly all first years that live there.
    Yes it is good craic, lots of parties. It's got a reputation as a party village.
    Security would be very strict on Tuesdays and Thursdays (the big student nights out in Cork) you have to have guests registered if you want people who don't live there to get in on these nights, but on other nights it's generally okay. If parties get too loud security will shut it down. During RAG week the place is on complete lockdown, there's no chance of any non-residents getting in.
    Sure you'll get sleep, you won't get much during RAG week though.
    Depends, if you really want a double bed then I guess it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Anony moose

Cheers for that :)

Advertisement