Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the strangest thing you've seen on a slope?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭granty1987

Was up at that session myself, must have missed that!

Other than people wiping out hilariously I have seen nothing of value! :(

Oh, maybe I know you in that case! Ollie - one of the boarders over on the snowflex - was wearing a bluey stripey jacket n turquoise pants last Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭fannymagee

granty1987 wrote: »
    Oh, maybe I know you in that case! Ollie - one of the boarders over on the snowflex - was wearing a bluey stripey jacket n turquoise pants last Friday

...and what colour were your trousers?! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭granty1987

less of that now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭man_no_plan

I saw a fella heading straight down the fall line on a pushbike a few years ago in Italy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

granty1987 wrote: »

I'm usually in the Feature hockey Jersey and luminous quicksilver pants. I've been bringing the speakers up lately if that helps :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pending

Not my photo (stolen from snowheads), but yes that is batman

I was there! Flying down off piste doing the "Tour de Charvet" after Batman with Steve Angus from TDC has to be the highlight of my skiing career so far :-)

Advertisement