Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I need opinions!!!

• 09-02-2009 5:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭

Am discussing this with my cousin now. My friend was up last week and we got nice and drunk. He left in the morning but not before moving items in the kitchen around, fairy liquid in the fridge etc. however the big deal is the fact she wanted to get a cup of tea and pulled out a dirty sock. She reckons this mate is taking complete advantage of me and is the worst type of friend out there. I thought it was kinda funny.

What would YOU think?????

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

its funny. Tell your mate to feck off lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

RedXIV wrote: »
    Am discussing this with my cousin now. My friend was up last week and we got nice and drunk. He left in the morning but not before moving items in the kitchen around, fairy liquid in the fridge etc. however the big deal is the fact she wanted to get a cup of tea and pulled out a dirty sock. She reckons this mate is taking complete advantage of me and is the worst type of friend out there. I thought it was kinda funny.

What's your cousin doing at your house at four in the morning? Are you having an affair with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭RedXIV

seanybiker wrote: »
    its funny. Tell your mate to feck off lol

She wants to know if you know her? Dee merrigan? :D

What's your cousin doing at your house at four in the morning? Are you having an affair with her?

she lives with me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

Your cousin has a stick up her arse. Its a joke, and its funny.

I sure do. Whats she doing up so late. Next time she is up in my house ill give her a nice cup of smelly sock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

When you say "dirty sock" do you mean an actual dirty sock or is it slang for a used condom? Because I wouldn't blame her if it was the latter.

javaboy wrote: »
    When you say "dirty sock" do you mean an actual dirty sock or is it slang for a used condom? Because I wouldn't blame her if it was the latter.
    ew thats nasty. Never thought about dirty sock being code.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

OP say hi to Dee for me will ya? :):)

nope, normal dirty sock. she also was very angry about an ashtray in a press instead of on the table......:rolleyes:

this is just proving to her that she's mad :D

nope, normal dirty sock. she also was very angry about an ashtray in a press instead of on the table......:rolleyes:

Jaysus sure i could have saved ya time and telling ya she is mad. She from wexford sure. She is cool though.

• Advertisement

An ashtray not on the table?? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

We did that before in one of the lad's house a few years ago. It's a bit of craic, and the only person who got hurt was your cousin who is obviously psychologically scarred from the incident in question. Your cousin needs to lighten up a little.

time to bring back public hanging me thinks

now in fairness, it was a dirty ashtray :eek:

That just means your mate used it. Unless you found ash somewhere its all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,593 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

What would YOU think?????

Cheers!
    I'd tell him to use a clean sock next time, and give overheal your cosuin's number.

seanybiker wrote: »
    That just means your mate used it. Unless you found ash somewhere its all good.

Actually my cousin is the only one that smokes :D

WARNING!

drunken cousin has registered to reply!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 dee_merigan

she lives with me :(
    HI seany, this is dee ere, how the hell u can say its cool to wake uo half asleep and find the smelliest dirtiest sock in the tea bags and find it funny esp when it took me 15mins to find the milk . davids friend taught it was funny to put the carton of milk in the micro wave.

drunken cousin has registered to reply!!!:D
    aw snap

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

Your mental, you'd swear your mate took a dump in the cupboard the way your going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

HI seany, this is dee ere, how the hell u can say its cool to wake uo half asleep and find the smelliest dirtiest sock in the tea bags and find it funny esp when it took me 15mins to find the milk . davids friend taught it was funny to put the carton of milk in the micro wave.

Could have been worse. It could have been a used condom..... that reminds me. Don't use the washing machine! :eek:

p.s i am not drunk just tired and i meant i woke uppppppp

Overheal wrote: »
    aw snap

How did you do this???

ha ha milk in the micrwave is funny though.
    I went to get toast last week and me brother had the bread in the fridge. Whats that all about. Bread bin is the way to go.
    Dee your gone mad. Ye women just dont get jokes ha ha

Your mental, you'd swear your made took a dump in the cupboard the way your going on.

I thought it was mildy humourous until she started making a big deal out of it :D then it got funnier and funnier. She's getting really pissed with people not agreeing with her :D

You woke up half asleep? Did he hide half of your conciousness as well? Check the hot press.

davids friend taught it was funny to put the carton of milk in the micro wave.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasteurization

Duh.

excuse me, i live here!

I thought it was mildy humourous until she started making a big deal out of it :D then it got funnier and funnier. She's getting really pissed with people not agreeing with her :D
    ha ha ha good cousin

• Advertisement

excuse me, i live here!

I'm sorry, I didn't know you two were in such a commited relationship.

Advertisement