Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress Expert

• 26-04-2015 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

I am looking for someone who is familiar with Wordpress, Digiweb and WAMP. The reason for the request is I built a website a couple of years ago for a poultry club I'm a member of and stupidly never updated WordPress. So last December I was hacked and I have tried to fix the hack myself but to no avail. I uploaded an old version of the site up on Digiweb but can't get it to appear as my new site. When you log into the old site it appears for a few seconds and then is diverted to the hackers choice. It would be great to meet up with someone and go through the problem, I'm willing to pay for the help and I live in Co. Laois.

Thanks in advance,

Tom.

Advertisement