Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Market - missing downloads

• 18-10-2010 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭

My apps are not showing in the market. The only one I can see is entertainment.ie, which I downloaded last week. But angry birds is not there, which I downloaded at the weekend.

Is there a known issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭dave13

yeah been having this issue for a few days, only my paid apps are showing up in downloads, cleared the cache a few times but no effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭gbob

This worked for me,

settings
    applications
    market
    force stop
    clear data

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Bluefoam wrote: »
    My apps are not showing in the market. The only one I can see is entertainment.ie, which I downloaded last week. But angry birds is not there, which I downloaded at the weekend.

Is there a known issue?

Some people downloaded Angry Birds by way of link to download site and not from the market place its self, maybe thats why it does not show up?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭stackeye

gbob wrote: »
    This worked for me,

settings
    applications
    market
    force stop
    clear data

This did not work for me, only my one paid app is showing,

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭stackeye

I searched for an app that I know needed updating (i.e ADW.launcher), once I updated it all my downloaded apps reappeared, all fixed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

god's toy wrote: »
    Some people downloaded Angry Birds by way of link to download site and not from the market place its self, maybe thats why it does not show up?

I definitely downloaded it from the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭nedd

hey, something weird happened to me this morning. went to play Alchemy and it was gone from my phone. had to re-download it from the Market. I wonder is this the same issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I've heard that Google are having some difficulties with the market - since last weeks big update - its only incidental at this stage and I don't know the detail

• Registered Users Posts: 6,459 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Everything is failing to download for me at the moment. Not sure how long this is going on as I haven't tried to download anything since the paid apps went live.

Advertisement