Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange one....

• 25-07-2015 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi,
    Went to view a house today & this is in a nearby garden. Anyone know what it is?
    Can't see find any planning for it

[IMG][/img]fepcw5.jpg

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Could be something for birds or vermin? Looking at the crossing of wires etc the home owner could be fed up of birds crapping on their lawn, car decking etc
    No harm asking the vendor or simply knocking in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Ropo

Yeah must ask the agent. I'm not sure my uneducated guess would be it was a phone mast or elaborate ariel... Would have assumed it would have required planning though.... ! Its in back garden of a house backing into one I was viewing bit off putting though not sure would you get used to it overtime humm

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

Pure guess - aerial for ham radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

Are we on about the horizontal wires in the foreground, the huge tower in the back right or the small grey box attached to the house to the left of the satellite dish?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Ropo

Hadn't even noticed the box attached to he house, it was the big pile on in the back garden... apparently its a disused phone mast , decided against moving nearby :)

Advertisement