Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wow have you ever seen this breed.

Options
  • 16-11-2011 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭

Looks like a Grizzly LOL.
    385352_10150399372369105_201593014104_8028448_145654518_n.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Ive seen this pic on facebook. Its a Tibetan Mastiff, some dog!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

He's gorgeous :D A big cuddly teddy bear of a dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭TaraR

WOW! id love to give him a big huge hug :p he would do brilliant to keeping you warm in the winter too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Ive seen several at the national show centre in Cloghran. Ive also seen this pic on facebook.:D

They are a lovely dog, most certainly not for a novice owner but I sincerely hope that they don't come the next 'it' dog. The number of people I see going around my area with malamutes, akita's and huskies which they will soon get tired of really worries me.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

barbiegirl wrote: »
    He's gorgeous :D A big cuddly teddy bear of a dog.

Amazing dog imagine trying to get a collar on that fella :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭chris139ryan

the size of that :eek: lovely dog though

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Aru

Looks like a Tibetan mastiff.Only recognise it as I seen an article lately on the most expensive dog in the world being a red male of the breed...
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42128943/ns/today-today_pets_and_animals/t/million-paid-worlds-most-expensive-dog/#.TsQjE4CvPeQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSF-UX_W63s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭lucycat

Oh my god, I thought that was a photo-shopped pic! He is gorgeous but imagine the food bills!!! :eek: that fella would eat you out of house and home and enjoy doing it. Beautiful fella though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

There is something alittle sinister in some of these YouTube videos of dogs being faced up against each other. It's almost like they are advertising fighting dogs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement