Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The problem with Health and Fitness apps?

• 23-09-2014 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all,

Im researching doing a Health and Fitness app for my FYP. But I'm trying to find out what is the problem, if they have any, with Health and Fitness apps?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Have you investigated the iWatch yet? It has everything built in to sync your real time stats with your health and fitness apps etc.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

OP, I may be wrong, but did you just ask:
    1. Do health and fitness apps have a problem?
    2. What is the problem?

If so, I think you've got the wrong place.

Perhaps you can rephrase your question to be more specific? Otherwise this thread is in danger of being closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 declan0872

Hi,

I asked do Health and fitness apps have a problem?
    I looking to build a Health and fitness app and i am wondering what I can put into my app to set it apart from others out there

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

You might have better luck asking in http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=252

Advertisement