Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Your diet?

• 13-02-2012 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭VagnerLove

asking here instead of one of the fitness forums because there's a good selection of people, not just health freaks.

how healthy is your diet? how often do you eat bad foods (chocolate etc)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Chocolate is good for your heart and teeth, in moderation. Also in moderation there are no bad foods really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

Di---et???

• Registered Users Posts: 20,453 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

The only thing I can eat these days is food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

Beers and smokes and oven food. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

I live on bad foods. I'm also a terrible person.

• Advertisement

My diet is packed full of good stuff. But have too much bad stuff in between. I know what the perfect diet is, I just don't stick to it.

I'm wibbly and wobbly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

FatherLen wrote: »
    Di---et???
    Wut???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

I eat foods that are healthy, it's the portion size that kills me.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭VagnerLove

I want to have a more healthy diet, but I'm tempted too easily. I go running every day but I probably just waste it by eating bad foods :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Chocolate is good for your heart and teeth, in moderation. Also in moderation there are no bad foods really.
    Bread in any quantity is bad for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Rule 1. Never eat something that grows inside what your eating, ie egg and chicken together, big no no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Its fairly healthy except on weekends....oh god I dont want to think about what I eat at the weekends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Dr. Manhattan

I just ate a packet of Hobnobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Rule 1. Never eat something that grows inside what your eating, ie egg and chicken together, big no no.

Ye wha? :confused:

I eat well and don't eat crap but I drink beer at the weekends (I know...I'm fookin' MENTAL!). If you know how to make tasty, healthy food and eat it for long enough, you don't crave ****e. The problem is, people put themselves on these mad restrictive diets and are half starving themselves.

Cut out the ****e food and get more veg and fruit and fish into you. That's the only way.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,453 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Can I not just have a little bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

VagnerLove wrote: »
    asking here instead of one of the fitness forums because there's a good selection of people, not just health freaks.

how healthy is your diet? how often do you eat bad foods (chocolate etc)?

You can say that again...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Diet? What diet. I don't eat very well and there are days when I eat just one meal because food is too much hassle. I will probably try to rectify that...next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Beer.

It's what's for dinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

I'm about three hot chocolates away from washing myself with a rag on a stick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I have a terrible diet.

I don't eat chocolate or ice cream or anything dairy because I'm allergic, and I don't like sugary things, so I don't eat sweets. Once or twice a week I'll eat crisps, but aside from that, I usually just eat once or twice a day. If I'm working, I'll have a vegetable or chicken wrap and a black coffee on my break, and maybe a sandwich or soup for dinner. On my days off, I usually don't bother to eat. I'm probably gonna end up killing myself from accidental anorexia when I stop being fat xD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

OneArt wrote: »
    Beer.

It's what's for dinner.
    Indeed, like tequila, it's not just for breakfast anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

I eat whatever takes my fancy, smoke and get pissed at the weekend. We're here for a good time, not a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

People are hilarious, they think my meals end when I'm full.

The meal is not over when I'm full!!

The meal is over when I'm covered in grease and hate myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Elba101

My diet used to be really bad, but I got diagnosed with an overactive thyroid and since the tablets are slowing down my metabolism, I have to watch what I eat or the weight piles on pretty easily.

Could still eat healthier though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

It depends on which orifice it is introduced to.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

Brendog wrote: »

Mr C.K. I didn't know you were on boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Brendog wrote: »

So after you've defecated?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

yeah I buy linwoods cocoa / flax blend to go in my porridge - they are established range of 'superfood'. Don't really eat chocolate outside that; maybe a square after dinner or before nookie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

My diet is immaculate. Almost like a science as I know the macros of every meal I eat and aim for a certain number of calories. I don't eat sweets, biscuits, crisps, simple carbs, bad fats, anything with too much sodium or sugar and no fizzy drinks. I only drink alcohol bout once or twice a month maybe.

Maybe once a month I'll have a cheat meal like a pizza or Indian.

Advertisement