Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

I don't think I ever had as much optimism as most here with going back to college. :pac:

But good luck to ye all! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Love my college course + Love all my new friends + Love my housemates + Ad Astra Scholarship + Naughton Scholarship = COLLEGE IS AWESOME AND WOOOOOOOO

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I have loved being back to Cork, honestly that place feels like home <3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Can't wait to get back to college as well. I get to see the lovely faces again!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

After discovering my lecture time is literally halved from 14 hours to 7 after the first 6 weeks of college :D *

So basically I need to start going to my botany lectures cause as it turns out out I dont have too many of them after all!!!!!!!!!!

*Labs are not included

• Advertisement

Mini yay of the day. I have a telephone interview pretty soon for a job in a well known transport company.

Not much, but it's a boost. :)

Change of plans, had that interview earlier. I'm happy with how it went. :D

Triple post c-c-c-combo! :pac:

I've been called for an actual interview. Huzzah!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

C-c-c-combo breaker :cool:

College is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

Oh how I have missed thee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I wish the students would go home. Work has been so busy since they came back. Six day weeks dealing with loud immature demanding students. Closest I've come to quitting since I started.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I have kissed so many of my friends since becoming single #Floozie

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Checked our biscuit tin this morning...

White Chocolate Kit-Kats Bitchezzz! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Checked our biscuit tin this morning...

White Chocolate Kit-Kats Bitchezzz! :D

White chocolate lion bars kick white chocolate kit kats ásses. Best things ever.

Things are almost going too well at the moment for me, I'm like, waiting for things to go horribly wrong, but for now...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    White chocolate lion bars kick white chocolate kit kats ásses. Best things ever.

They are godly

I've only ever seen those white chocolate Lion Bars in London but they are truly divine :eek:

Never see them here :(

Good thing I live in London. Mwhahaha.

ALL the white chocolate lion bars for me. I think I'm going to have to go and buy one now..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Two weeks holidays from work. I'm so happy I could cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

things seem to be good. nice to have something positive to say in awhile..

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Starting new job on monday ! Time to grow up and all the jazz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

One of my favourite, really talented photographers said one of my photos was beautiful. Awh yeah! :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

So over the past two weeks I've been doing a lot of audio work again, between presenting a new show the college radio station, doing podcasts for them and recording little audio essays out of stuff I've been writing for college.

It's made me ridiculously happy. I mean, I wish I was talented enough to actually make a living from it as opposed to it being a fun hobby. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

G-G-G-GOLDEN WEEK MOTHER****ERRRRR

G-G-G-GOLDEN WEEK MOTHER****ERRRRR

I remember the good old days when that was an achievement as opposed to a normality and a necessity.

Damn fourth year... grumble grumble...

Yah: I GOT MY GRANT! :D

Oh, and people from Cork Count Library have finally started replying to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Ah I remember last year trying and failing many a time at a golden week, I'm still on course for a golden semester now. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Acciaccatura

Got word today that I have an interview in a month's time to work at Disneyland in the summer! :D

Hopefully I'll be back here sometime to give the news that I'm actually going :o

*yawns* Who thought 6am flights were a good idea? :p

But seriously.. yayyyy! :D

I bought a pair of shoes for €10 today.

Then I spent €80 on a keyboard and mouse.

#priorities

Shoes are damn comfy though. :pac:

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I bought a pair of shoes for €10 today.

Then I spent €80 on a keyboard and mouse.

#priorities

Shoes are damn comfy though. :pac:

If it makes you feel better I spent €130 on a new knife, a steel and a whetstone. Mines so awful. I can't wait to get it. Weeeeeh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    If it makes you feel better I spent €130 on a new knife, a steel and a whetstone. Mines so awful. I can't wait to get it. Weeeeeh.

Oooh what kb/mouse combo?

Advertisement