Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Club in the South East

Options
  • 04-11-2014 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi All,

The new Gorey Cycling Club are having their first official club spin this coming Sunday, November 9th. Anyone interested in joining the club or meeting fellow cyclists from the Gorey area are welcome to come along.

Depart time is 9.30am from outside Revolve Bike Shop in Gorey. I can't post any links yet (I'm newish here) but search Gorey Cycling Club on Facebook for more info about the club.

See you on Sunday.

Bren

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Bikerbhoy

Good Luck with your new club

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Best of luck with the new club, hope it's huge success.

Here's the link to the facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/GoreyCyclingClub

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bren_s

Thanks lads, and cheers for the link RobFowl

• Registered Users Posts: 14 liamharmon

Hi seen ur add bout new.cycle club im only new to cyclin have only just bought my first road or should i say ass.killer.only been out twice for handy spins but lookin to build up the distance and speed could i join or would i be to slow for ur group and how much it cost to join

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bren_s

Hi Liam, we will have groups to suit all standards. If you're free Sunday morning, come along and ask for myself or Derek and we'll fill you in.

Bren

• Advertisement
Advertisement