Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Great Big 9/11 Conspiracy Theory Thread [Megamerge]

• 27-02-2006 6:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭tunaman

Everybody needs to watch this video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=psP_9RE0V2I

This is radical stuff and what FLOORS ME is how difficult it is to get people to even LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE.

So threatened are they by the possibility.

You accept the official story because you think that everyone does.

You accept it because you have been fooled into believing it is the patriotic thing to do. It is the governments theory and it is backed up by the government under the auspices of “The official Story” and you don’t give a damn that there is not a stitch of evidence to support it.

The back of your mind has been telling you that something is strange about the whole 911 attack however you keep it suppressed in fear of being labeled a conspiracy theorist hilariously not realizing that the official story is not backed up by one iota of evidence making that theory the only conspiracy theory floating around.

When the truth finally comes out you will be one of those people telling everyone that you knew it all the time.

You will because the lack of backbone you have shown so far indicates that you won’t be able to stomach yourself when you see how easy this case is to crack and how only a complete moron can't understand that they have been lied to after being shown the evidence.

Furthermore you do not care enough about the victims families to take 5 minutes to look at what they are complaining about.

As far as your concerned the show was over after the towers blew up. In your ignorant mind the show is over and everything is back to normal.

You have probably even complained that you have seen the collapse of those towers too many times.

Either look at the evidence or stop hawking the official story as if you know what your babbling about or until you can provide a piece of evidence to support it.

Do you believe a 757 hit the pentagon? 100 votes

Yes it was a 757.
    0% 0 votes
    No it was something else like a rocket.
    100% 100 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

There's another conspiracy which springs to mind when watching the towers collapse, namely the amount of asbestos that was spread all over NYC.

http://www.asbestos.org/news/wtc_02_newfinding.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 cockmynut

It is absolutely insane how so many people refuse to look at the conclusive evidence and just mindlessly believe globalist propaganda. It's sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭tunaman

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

This topic has been done to death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Story-bud!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

The evidence on the videos is compelling all right, but some of the websites listed above, and the websites that are mentioned in the videos seem very one-sided, and often include articles about JFK coverups, fake moon landings etc. Kinda takes from the credibility of the 9/11 theories, I think.

Then there are other websites which set out to disprove and debunk the conspiracy theories. Again, completely one-sided.

Does anyone know of a site where arguments for and against the 9/11 conspiracy theory are laid out and examined sensibly? I can't help but feel I'm reading some conspiracy nut's anti-American propoganda on much of the websites I've seen.

Also, in the 9/11 Revisited video, they spend much time hammering home the point that the Twin Towers were designed to withstand impacts from multiple aircraft. But they did! They say themselves in the video that the towers re-stabalised successfully after the impacts.

Is the American Press still Free?

http://www.911eyewitness.com/truth/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=27

This was the title of a controversial presentation at a prestigious press club in Tokyo, Japan, Tuesday, March 14. The New York Times Tokyo Bureau Chief, Jim Brooks, said that he couldn't attend an official press function about 9/11 or he would be fired. Coincidentally, the Reuters Bureau chief, Daniel Sloan, was also a strong opponent to the event being held, but he and Brooks were voted down by international members and the event was able to go ahead.

911Eyewitness was screened during dinner for 50 international journalists at the Tokyo, Foreign Correspondents Club of Japan and received tremendous applause.

Those in attendance were virtually unanimous in agreement that controlled demolition brought down the towers after watching 911Eyewitness.

The video can be found here.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3498980438587461603&q=911+eyewitness

The lone vocal critic who labeled 911Eyewitness analysis featuring Newton's Laws of Science as "propaganda" was quickly silenced by additional testimony from ex-MI5 agent David Shayler, stating 9/11 was an inside job, streaming from the internet on Google's video site.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=shayler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭cyrus the virus

Heres another video on the 9/11 conspiracy.
    If you have an hour and 20, I suggest that you watch it.
    Loose Change 2nd Edition

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 cockmynut

Loose Change 2nd Edition asks some interesting questions but I'm not entirely convinced about the Pentagon. I'll have to research it a little more before making my mind up. I am, however, 100% convinced that all of it is a conspiracy.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Kernel wrote:
    There's another conspiracy which springs to mind when watching the towers collapse, namely the amount of asbestos that was spread all over NYC.

http://www.asbestos.org/news/wtc_02_newfinding.html
    yeah there are a lot of health concerns - IIRC on the radio (BBC4 / RTE1 ?) that there were 80,000 (or another number >1) more respiratory problems afterwards, - blame was on air quality and saying it was better than it was to get the wall street up and running asap. - can't find link to statement that the air was safe.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12211725/
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/healthnews.php?newsid=41590

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Sorry to steam in on this one late folks....Ive got some very strong opinions on this and many a night after a few beers its come up in conversation ;-)

I'll kick it off with....the way the WTC collapsed was STAGED, the chances of it happening like that to one building was extreme...happening to two...ie collapsing so perfectly ...well lets just say theres more chance of you getting rear ended by Elvis on the M50 in rush hour.

Secondly, does anybody REALLY believe that passengers made that plane hit the ground in Pensylvania? Does anybody REALLY believe that a place crashed into the pentagon? NFW.

USA, biggest superpower in the world and they couldnt scramble a few jets to intercept two planes that were flying HUNDREDS of miles off course.

RIDICULOUS.

tunaman wrote:
    Everybody needs to watch this video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=psP_9RE0V2I

This is radical stuff and what FLOORS ME is how difficult it is to get people to even LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE.

So threatened are they by the possibility.

You accept the official story because you think that everyone does.

You accept it because you have been fooled into believing it is the patriotic thing to do. It is the governments theory and it is backed up by the government under the auspices of “The official Story” and you don’t give a damn that there is not a stitch of evidence to support it.

The back of your mind has been telling you that something is strange about the whole 911 attack however you keep it suppressed in fear of being labeled a conspiracy theorist hilariously not realizing that the official story is not backed up by one iota of evidence making that theory the only conspiracy theory floating around.

When the truth finally comes out you will be one of those people telling everyone that you knew it all the time.

You will because the lack of backbone you have shown so far indicates that you won’t be able to stomach yourself when you see how easy this case is to crack and how only a complete moron can't understand that they have been lied to after being shown the evidence.

Furthermore you do not care enough about the victims families to take 5 minutes to look at what they are complaining about.

As far as your concerned the show was over after the towers blew up. In your ignorant mind the show is over and everything is back to normal.

You have probably even complained that you have seen the collapse of those towers too many times.

Either look at the evidence or stop hawking the official story as if you know what your babbling about or until you can provide a piece of evidence to support it.

That vid was removed from youtube :( Just wondered what it was ?

Sizzler wrote:
    That vid was removed from youtube :( Just wondered what it was ?

It was 9/11 revisited, a very good video which focuses on the evidence supporting the controlled demolition of WTC 1, 2 and 7. However here is an update...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1951610169657809939&q=9%2F11+revisited&pl=true

The evidence really is overwhelming, but most people have been brainwashed.

TOTR. Thanks, I'll have a look at it tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Hmmm, your original post doesn't look that orignial tunaman, not the first time either.
    http://theonlyanswer.org/discus/messages/7268/7609.html?1141794883

You really should stop plagiarizing your posts if you want any chance of people listening to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭bobbyjoe

This should be interesting.
    The fake video theories begin at 1.02

http://www.judicialwatch.org/5772.shtml

Department of Defense Responds to Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act Request and Related Lawsuit

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that Department of Defense will release a videotape to Judicial Watch at 1:00 p.m. this afternoon that allegedly shows American Airlines Flight 77 striking the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. The Department of Defense is releasing the videotape in response to a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act request and related lawsuit.

“This is in response to your December 14, 2004 Freedom of Information Act Request, FOIA appeal of March 27, 2005, and complaint filed in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia,” wrote William Kammer, Chief of the Department of Defense, Office of Freedom of Information. “Now that the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui is over, we are able to complete your request and provide the video…”

Judicial Watch originally filed a Freedom of Information Act request on December 15, 2004, seeking all records pertaining to September 11, 2001 camera recordings of the Pentagon attack from the Sheraton National Hotel, the Nexcomm/Citgo gas station, Pentagon security cameras and the Virginia Department of Transportation. The Department of Defense admitted in a January 26, 2005 letter that it possessed a videotape responsive to Judicial Watch’s request. However, the Pentagon refused to release the videotape because it was, “part of an ongoing investigation involving Zacarias Moussaoui.” Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit on February 22, 2006 arguing that there was “no legal basis” for the Defense Department’s refusal to release the tape.

“We fought hard to obtain this video because we felt that it was very important to complete the public record with respect to the terrorist attacks of September 11,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Finally, we hope that this video will put to rest the conspiracy theories involving American Airlines Flight 77. As always, our prayers remain with all those who suffered as a result of those murderous attacks.”

A copy of the video will be made available on Judicial Watch’s Internet site, www.judicialwatch.org.

Judicial Watch is a non-partisan, educational foundation organized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code. Judicial Watch is dedicated to fighting government and judicial corruption and promoting a return to ethics and morality in our nation's public life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Iceman_5000

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4987716.stm

Has this tape been put on the internet yet? I would very much like to see it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848

Thats the best overall video i have seen on 9/11.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Just seen it on sky news. ( I think ) :confused:

Don't think many conspiracy theorists will be convinced if what I seen on sky news was the full video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Squaddy

I am outraged at this video. They are so F**king clever. This is the same video they released a few years ago. This is just propaganda to get people not to believe conspiracy theorists.

You can clearly see this is not a Boeing plane. 1. It does not look like one. 2. It is soo small. Its the size of a missile or a small corporate jet.

If a boeing hit this building at 530 mph why the hell was the wall still standing after it and why is there no trace of the plane.

We where told that it vaporised but how the hell did they identify 184 bodies out of 189?? and why the hell was the lawn untouched.

I was looking at the video on Sky News and your man said that you can clearly see it low to the ground. I thought the official explanation was that it bounced off the lawn?!!?

And if the hi-jacker was so clever to hi-jack a plane would he be that stupid to fly into the west side pulling off an impossible turn, even the best pilot in the world cannot make such a sharp turn, when he could of just simply crashed into the east wing killing thousands of people and all the top officials but no he crashed into the side which was being renovated and the only section able to withstand this attack and while this side was being renovated their was all construction shi*e on the lawn why was this all untouched.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Iceman 5000, I just seen that short video clip of the Pentegon on Sky World News, they say that this is the proof that a commercial airliner smashed into the building......in reality though its no different to the clip thats shown in 'Loose Change'. All you see is something enter the right of the frame....a nose of some flying object......then the explosion.

Like I said, its no different to what we've seen and still does not explain anything else so I cant see what the point of it being released was or what they hope to gain from it, still a lot more serious questions that need to be answered.

CroppyBoy1798

After watching the loose change video for the first time last month I have to say it would take pretty convincing footage to change my mind, so after reading this

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/05/16/pentagon.video/index.html

all I can say is...show me the footage ! I am really gonna take some convincing !

What odds on the footage being enchanced in some way??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭ReefBreak

Anyone who believes the conspiracy theories behind the Pentagon attack is an absolute, complete and utter idiot. End of story.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

ReefBreak wrote:
    Anyone who believes the conspiracy theories behind the Pentagon attack is an absolute, complete and utter idiot. End of story.

ReefBreak, we're all adults here and capable of our own opinions, I strongly believe that there is more to the Pentegon than meets the eye, there has to be given all the over whelming proof and facts. Perhaps a 757 did hit it, but there IS more that we dont know about, you have to agree on that.

But if you can give me a reason why I, or anyone else should not believe the conspiracy sorrounding the Pentegon events then I would honestly like to hear it.

CroppyBoy1798

ReefBreak wrote:

LOL

What an excellent argument ! Bollox.

Take a look at the vid thats just been released (its on cnn.com) and show me where the 777 is on the clip ?? In case you're not sure how big a 777 is, its about the size of 10 semi detached gaffs in length....so if you can see that on the vid you are a better man than me.

Looks more like a mickey mouse rocket to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

ReefBreak wrote:

Instead of trolling, why not state your reasons why you believe the conspiracy theory is invalid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

ReefBreak wrote:
    Anyone who believes any of the conspiracy theories behind the Pentagon attack is a complete and utter idiot. End of story.

which conspiracy story is that? The official one or all the others.
    I don't neccessary believe any of the explainations out there but I have to say the official one is probably the hardest one to believe considering the lack of evidence to support it.

I was really hoping to see clear footage of a plane crashing into the building so I could dismiss all the other stories but what I've seen does more to support the unofficial conspiracy stories than dismis them.

This answers no questions for me.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Squaddy wrote:
    You can clearly see this is not a Boeing plane. 1. It does not look like one. 2. It is soo small. Its the size of a missile or a small corporate jet.
    I can't see a plane at all, but hey.

As a matter of interest, have you ever been to the Pentagon? It is a fuppin huge building, and pictures of it can be misleading, leading to the assumption that things beside it are smaller than they are.
    Squaddy wrote:
    If a boeing hit this building at 530 mph why the hell was the wall still standing after it and why is there no trace of the plane. ...he crashed into the side which was being renovated and the only section able to withstand this attack
    *ahem*
    Squaddy wrote:
    And if the hi-jacker was so clever to hi-jack a plane would he be that stupid to fly into the west side pulling off an impossible turn, even the best pilot in the world cannot make such a sharp turn...
    Pulling off an impossible turn would be pretty stupid, alright. Maybe he pulled off a possible turn instead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Squaddy wrote:
    I am outraged at this video. They are so F**king clever. This is the same video they released a few years ago. This is just propaganda to get people not to believe conspiracy theorists.

If a boeing hit this building at 530 mph why the hell was the wall still standing after it and why is there no trace of the plane.

We where told that it vaporised but how the hell did they identify 184 bodies out of 189?? and why the hell was the lawn untouched.

I was looking at the video on Sky News and your man said that you can clearly see it low to the ground. I thought the official explanation was that it bounced off the lawn?!!?

And if the hi-jacker was so clever to hi-jack a plane would he be that stupid to fly into the west side pulling off an impossible turn, even the best pilot in the world cannot make such a sharp turn, when he could of just simply crashed into the east wing killing thousands of people and all the top officials but no he crashed into the side which was being renovated and the only section able to withstand this attack and while this side was being renovated their was all construction shi*e on the lawn why was this all untouched.

Yes you are right, its all bloody bush causing this hype.it doesnot look like a plane in the building.in my opinion i donot even think osama did all this.i am a muslim myself and heard alot of different stories from different people.i still think all the wars in iraq etc(you know what i mean) are ALL caused by bush and the americans.and if osama did do all this then american deserve it as they are killing inocent people every second all over the world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Been tryin to access the judicial site for awhile now keeps timin out etc

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

"They" got to it!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement