Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pool v swansea bet365 offer

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

i might have to start taking the guaranteed 5 euro profit like the others l0l

• Registered Users Posts: 11,286 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Collie D wrote: »
    Going for a couple of relatively decent priced selections here rather than playing it safe. I don't bet that much any more but always do these spcials and like to have a punt rather than locking in profit.

Fancy there to be goals in this one and Liverpool to win. Last three fixtures at Anfield (inc. League Cup in October) have finished in a home win. Last two had both sides scoring. Average of 5 goals per game in those three matches and also a 2-2 in there at the Liberty.

Have gone for Liverpool win and BTTS at 12/5 for qualifying bet.

In running I'm looking at over 4.5 goals at 9/2 if available in running or perhaps something at higher odds.

Get in there! Had lost money on last two so was due a profit. First time I've won on both the qualifying and the in play I think. Off to Rome tomorrow for New Year so will come in handy. Almost three hundred profit from these over last four matches in fifteen days. Hopefully more to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,797 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

ianburke wrote: »
    St0ke utd free inplay bet again lads...

HOLY FCUK

That was my best game of the four with 144 profit

i had to stick 25 on over 5.5 on both accounts rather than risk losing 100

mailburner wrote: »
    That was my best game of the four with 144 profit

i had to stick 25 on over 5.5 on both accounts rather than risk losing 100

my plan was late goal. was on 1/100 same bet too so backed overs about 2mins earlier than planned at 3/1. only thing was, i might switch for the next one because id have never backed a late goal there with the score 4-1 but i didnt wanna deviate from my plan, besides it was too late anyways. thinking i might just back a defender to score anymore. bigger odds and get a full 90mins unlike my other freebets

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

FCUKING HELL :D:D:D:D:D

None of the specials I've done so far have won me big money, only locked in profit.

my plan was late goal. was on 1/100 same bet too so backed overs about 2mins earlier than planned at 3/1. only thing was, i might switch for the next one because id have never backed a late goal there with the score 4-1 but i didnt wanna deviate from my plan, besides it was too late anyways. thinking i might just back a defender to score anymore. bigger odds and get a full 90mins unlike my other freebets

I feel like a right tool to be fair

you could have backed over 4.5 goals with coral or hills before the game at 25/1 so for the sake of two bloody euro to avoid all that stress
    ill be doing that in future

I feel like a right tool to be fair

you could have backed over 4.5 goals with coral or hills before the game at 25/1 so for the sake of two bloody euro to avoid all that stress
    ill be doing that in future

didnt see that. the last one i think i put 2 bob on over so if my pregame bet lost i wudnt lose the full 50 just a tenner. i think ill keep a look out and back other outcome next time. i was gonna do under 3.5 first half but feared a fast start. swansea under 2.5 was the 3rd option but remembered swansea gave them a good game here last season. that stupid lallana goal started the goal frenzy.

the stoke united game looks even harder to pick one out. cant see myself backing utd under 4.5 at 1/100. cud result in another evening behind the sofa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Anybody who lost inplay get refunded yet ?

• Advertisement

Anybody who lost inplay get refunded yet ?

usually takes up to two hours wolfy but always over on hour at least

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

usually takes up to two hours wolfy but always over on hour at least

Cheers just got it there. Think I will leave it in my account for the Utd game though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

hopefully wont be too banjaxed to place the inplay bet for utd / stoke match:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Cheers just got it there. Think I will leave it in my account for the Utd game though!

Thats what they want I think - I'm on 545 from originally depositing 100 before Man Utd-Liverpool a few weeks back. Was ready to withdraw tonight and run for the hills but this keeps money in my account for another 3/4 days which inevitably means I'll come across something else to back...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

jumping on that! Somebody has suggested these offers are a way for 365 to avoid paying tax by reducing their profits for 2014.

jumping on that! Somebody has suggested these offers are a way for 365 to avoid paying tax by reducing their profits for 2014.

Can't see how that could make sense?

They pay a % of profit so wouldn't make sense in reducing the profit.

I'd say they're still making money on these offers. The average punter probably wouldn't try and lock profit.

Gits_bone wrote: »
    I'd say they're still making money on these offers. The average punter probably wouldn't try and lock profit.

I think you have it spot on there

Advertisement