Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Astroturf Soccer Limerick

• 08-08-2013 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

If anyone is looking for a weekly game of 7/8/9 aside astroturf soccer on the new all weather pitches in UL, then send me a private message with your email address.
    The game is every Monday at 7pm. It will be moving to 6pm in September. Basically, I send out a group email every Monday morning and the first 18 people who get back to me are in. It's 5 euro a man, and all extra money goes towards balls, bibs, goalie gloves etc. If you're not on email during the day, you can send me your mobile number and I'll send a text out when I'm sending the group email.
    Have been running the game the past few months but are getting very low on numbers, so if you're someone who has just moved to Limerick, or going back to college in September, this could be ideal.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 G Bear

Hey,

Would ye be interested in getting a team of say 7/8 to play against a team I have myself? I know its short notice but we could play tomorrow if it suited ye.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Happy Gilmore Groin

This game is still running if anyone is interested in joining, just pm me.
    Every Monday 6pm (except bank holidays)

This game is still running if anyone is interested in joining, just pm me with your phone number and I'll add you to the group text.
    The game is every Monday at 6pm (except bank holidays)

This game is still running if anyone is interested in joining, just pm me with your phone number and I'll add you to the group text.
    The game is every Monday at 6pm (except bank holidays)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

**Mod Note** 2 thread on this already. Closing this one.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement