Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I think I may have said this here somewhere before, but there's definitely truth in the phrase about children: "Girls wreck your head, boys wreck your house."

Agreed, I can attest to this when minding my two cousins..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I got badddddddly fraped...

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Our 17 year old dog had a seizure earlier on, and now she's walking aimlessly around the house :(
    I fear the worst :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,378 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I think I may have said this here somewhere before, but there's definitely truth in the phrase about children: "Girls wreck your head, boys wreck your house."

Oh dear god yes!

Oh and also when I got fraped, the C&H Facebook group popped up and my friends have been questioning me about what was wrong with me for joining a group dedicated to hormones and face washing products..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Grindylow wrote: »
    Oh and also when I got fraped, the C&H Facebook group popped up and my friends have been questioning me about what was wrong with me for joining a group dedicated to hormones and face washing products..

:pac: Sorrrrrryyyyyyyyyy

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

I got badddddddly fraped...

It was very amusing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

DoBhrionn wrote: »
    Our 17 year old dog had a seizure earlier on, and now she's walking aimlessly around the house :(
    I fear the worst :(

Ah no. Are you going to take it to the vet? I hope your dog is ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I'd think you were weird, too. No shame in it, though. We megafraped one of my friends, the damagecount was outrageous. We were at it over four hours, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

I'm fairly sure i'm bagshit crazy. I have moments where I go absolutely stone ape and think I'm funny when I'm actually just being seriously weird. I hope to one day meet someone else who is this stape. (stone ape) Its a great word.

No sleep makes me gaga. Ive totally trolled my friends on facebook with my weirdness. Im hoping i can put it down to being fraped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Crap! There's a letter for me from UL at home... guess this evening will mark the end of me being able to delude myself into the belief I may have scraped passes in everything. :(

Dont worry yet, its prob the letter about that talk ye have to go to on the 30th! :)

Fail letters will be Wednesday =/

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

seanbmc wrote: »
    Ah no. Are you going to take it to the vet? I hope your dog is ok

Yeah, I dread the diagnosis. Hopefully she'll be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

'Hey Emma, we're gonna get the four bus, that cool with you?' Super, I think, I still get to have an epic sleep in! Then...'Hey, change of plan, we're gonna get the twelve bus and go shopping first.' Much less super, allowing no chance of a proper sleep in, but I resist the pull of anti-socialness and drag myself out of bed at ten. Then when I'm up, showered, and in the process of making myself look presentable...'yo, gonna get the bus at two, see you then!'

AAAAAAAAAAAAH. :mad: I just wanted to sleep ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

I don't really want to go out D; waaaaah
    Need to get presents anyway, cmon motivation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Slow Show wrote: »
    'Hey Emma, we're gonna get the four bus, that cool with you?' Super, I think, I still get to have an epic sleep in! Then...'Hey, change of plan, we're gonna get the twelve bus and go shopping first.' Much less super, allowing no chance of a proper sleep in, but I resist the pull of anti-socialness and drag myself out of bed at ten. Then when I'm up, showered, and in the process of making myself look presentable...'yo, gonna get the bus at two, see you then!'

AAAAAAAAAAAAH. :mad: I just wanted to sleep ffs.

Your friends are fantastic trollers. Send them my congrats,

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Dont worry yet, its prob the letter about that talk ye have to go to on the 30th! :)

Fail letters will be Wednesday =/

That's exactly what it was, have never been so happy to see the Co-op logo on a letter in my life! :)

Oh... so now I've to dread a call from my parents on Wednesday telling me I've got another letter from UL... hmm.. think my phone's batter will be dead from about 9am Wednesday until 12pm Friday... delay the inevitable like! :P

Oh... so sick.... my gut is killing me, sore throat, headache... and my brother and his girlfriend are coming for dinner soon... I've never been less hungry in my life and just wanna go curl up in bed.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I didn't know it was possible to be an irritating texter, but some people...

"Wel [name]"

That's it. That's you're text, out of the blue. You effin tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Woke up at 4 today :(
    Got such a shock coz I thought it was like maybe 2ish so jumped outta my bed and went into kitchen and there was mam sitting at the table "soccy.... this is just not normal anymore, sleeping like this repeatedly..... It's just not normal.."

Im beginning to agree with her. FML.

I'd think you were weird, too. No shame in it, though. We megafraped one of my friends, the damagecount was outrageous. We were at it over four hours, too.

I was put in a relationship with someone I hate, but then I was made gay and my picture supported equal rights, my cover photo was me shifting someone with a status to match it, my birthday was switched to yesterday (and I can't change it back, wtf?!), they wrote to my ex saying I still loved her and asking for a *insert word here* for old times sake.. God there were so many more chats and statuses, I'm not even bothered to delete them!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Didnt get to spear anyone today :(

• Advertisement

marko93 wrote: »

Same :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

We're choosing our 5th year subjects soon and Im so so so scared Im not going to get the subjects I want :O
    More worried about not being able to get into a class I really need because a space is taken with someone who thinks its an easy A than anything else...
    I hate my school and its tinyness so much...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Indiego wrote: »
    We're choosing our 5th year subjects soon and Im so so so scared Im not going to get the subjects I want :O
    More worried about not being able to get into a class I really need because a space is taken with someone who thinks its an easy A than anything else...
    I hate my school and its tinyness so much...
    If you didn't get a subject that was a requirement, couldn't you explain that to whoever decided the classes? If you kick up enough fuss -and get your parents to do the same on your behave if it comes to that- they'll more than likely try and accommodate you in some way

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

After being somewhat surprised (and pleased) by the fact that I received the Winter 2011/2012 edition of the Nuclear Blast magazine this morning (presumably from registering with their website), it turns out the whole thing is in German... ;_;

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

0_o

Probably safer not to ask ... >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Who dya play for? :)

0_o

Probably safer not to ask ... >_>

Oh Randy get your head out of the gutter, it's rugby. Not one of your perverse sexual fantasies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Do you aim to get sent off every time you play then?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Oh Randy get your head out of the gutter, it's rugby. Not one of your perverse sexual fantasies
    Well, given some of the rugby players I've known, there has never seemed to be much difference! :p:D

Who dya play for? :)

No one, I just never got the opportunity to be the hero and take down a thief. AS ALWAYS :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

UL and their stupid long holidays make me so sad and angry :(

ONE.MORE.WEEK.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement