Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Heatwave Mania! :)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

Well call today's weather what you will but I loved every minute of it; went to the beach and had my first swim of the year. It was gorgeous :)

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

i worked today, blehhhhh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

spare a thought for us poor feckers that had lectures 9-5 friday, today and again tomorrow. its been torture as i LOVE the sun, im a complete sun hound, i want it hotter and would of been in the back garden half naked all day long.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Only got home at 8 this morning, so slept through the best part of today's 33 degrees. Went to Place du Capitole for the HCup final. Nice tan. Love living on the south of France!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I also worked today. No air conditioning, sun blazing in through the window. Was a craptacular

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Toulousain wrote: »
    Only got home at 8 this morning, so slept through the best part of today's 33 degrees. Went to Place du Capitole for the HCup final. Nice tan. Love living on the south of France!

Yeah, but I bet the food is really sh*t. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

Yeah, but I bet the food is really sh*t. :D

Who cares about the food? The wine is top notch ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

copacetic wrote: »
    can people please stop taking 'babes' out and posting links to pics that aren't babes? was sure at least the second one would be..:mad:

Sorry, here you go

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

It's too hot for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 OJB77

:):):) posts about the sticky balls. Glad im a girly :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

I dont mind a bit of the heat but i tend to burn, therefore I usually stay under trees or in the car, but I have to be moving in car with windows down.

Studying for college exams in this weather sucks the aforementioned sweaty balls.

Also just in from work, the amount of "lobsterised" gob****es walking around was comical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Wicklow?

Not that far .. :)

My route was Clontarf / Sutton / Portmarnock / Malahide and back again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Not that far .. :)

My route was Clontarf / Sutton / Portmarnock / Malahide and back again.

I'm doying to have a roide out along that lovely northside route again sometime soon Pete , that day will be all moine :)

Latchy wrote: »
    I'm doying to have a roide out along that lovely northside route again sometime soon Pete , that day will be all moine :)

This song springs to mind :p

Always being a MF fan Pete and one of the best :)

Always being a MF fan Pete and one of the best :)

Ahhhh Latchy, now I want a Mars Bar :mad:

:p

Ahhhh Latchy, now I want a Mars Bar :mad:

It's all a myth Pete a set up , she never used one :o

It's all a myth Pete a set up , she never used one :o

*stops fapping*

What?? :eek::mad:

• Moderators Posts: 8,703 ✭✭✭x PyRo

It's nearly 2am and I'm still roasting. FML.

*stops fapping*

What?? :eek::mad:

Think about it , choc bar in hot orrifice ??:eek:

It aint gonna be much use for long :mad:

yeah stopp fapping Pete will ya :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Irish people don't like ANY weather!

It's cold... it's too cold and they can't wait for it to be warm.

It's warm..... it's too warm and they want to be cold.

It's raining..... they want the rain to stop and they want it to be dry.

It's dry... they want some rain.

Im guessing its because we have a very diverse weather system in Ireland compared to alot of countries in the world. But your so right :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Spent the day lying naked on my bed drinking capri suns and eating a tuna roll while surfing the net. Played some football in the evening and chatted to some babes.:)

Irish people give out about the hot and the cold, but everyone is always in a good mood when it's hot.

We just like to complain about it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

K4t wrote: »
    Spent the day lying naked on my bed drinking capri suns and eating a tuna roll while surfing the net. Played some football in the evening and chatted to some babes.:)
    You can talk to babies while naked on your bed while simultaneously eating a tuna roll and browsing the net?

Impressive :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Feeky Magee

Oh my lord, it's even nicer today if anything! :)

Should really do some study, but the allure of the beach is gonna prove too much methinks. :(:cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Another scorcher in Dublin city today.

Although sadly the middle aged Shorts/Sandals and Socks brigade have begun to appear

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭force majeure

Sod all that down here in the kingdom I just had to stop at a shop [yes we do have them open on Sunday] for a three pack off T-shirts as I ruined the one I put on at 12 and the spare one I packed with me.
    By the way I'm driving from Killarney to Ballybunion.
    sweating like a pig as Bart Simpson says. :D:cool::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

This morning at 6am, I went on the swings in the playground. It was really nice and warm, even that early. I then wandered around, taking pictures of newspapers outside shops and anything with the date on it, because it's my 21st bday today :pac: Then I ate breakfast in the sunshine with my friends <3 I heart nice weather.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Happy Birthday Novella!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

The Master wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Novella!

Thanks a million :)

Advertisement