Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Queens University Belfast Beers & Boardsies

• 18-01-2010 4:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

Well I'm in QUB since October and no one has sorted beers for the boards personnel, so wondering is there a demand?

Or anyone else boards orientated living in ELMS (trust me dont want to be here either), anyways drop us a line said I would start the thread because the other one is old.

Give us a shout out to what you're doing in college, where you're from and generally say hey, alrighty then folks be careful out there especially after that stabbing down near stranmillis. Don't be shy :o.....

P.s. North and South are welcome come one come all...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

madmac187 wrote: »
    Well I'm in QUB since October and no one has sorted beers for the boards personnel, so wondering is there a demand?

Or anyone else boards orientated living in ELMS (trust me dont want to be here either), anyways drop us a line said I would start the thread because the other one is old.

Give us a shout out to what you're doing in college, where you're from and generally say hey, alrighty then folks be careful out there especially after that stabbing down near stranmillis. Don't be shy :o.....

P.s. North and South are welcome come one come all...

i tried to organise them before it just couldnt get organised, but im on bored. were was the stabbing in stranmillis wat happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭madmac187

regob wrote: »
    i tried to organise them before it just couldnt get organised, but im on bored. were was the stabbing in stranmillis wat happened?

UTV showed it as being at the junction down from the LIbrary in the direcction to the train station thats what i heard aswell so not even a mile away.

What you doing up here man?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

imk a third year economics student at jordanstown how bout yourself?

Advertisement