Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick city safe at night?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,096 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

audi12 wrote: »
    I meant Galway one person killed in Galway it was a mistype

Lol, are you still here?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Audi12 is now on a 2 day holiday for trolling and ignoring a mod instruction. This is not a comparison thread of Galway vs Limerick. If you have a problem with a post please report it instead of replying to a troll. Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭audi12

bazz26 wrote: »
    Lol, are you still here?

I am back

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭audi12

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Werent you already told to.leave ths thread be and
    go about your merry way.with your audi??
    Yes youve something you dislike about limerick, we all get that, but jesus youd swear galway was a shining eutopia with no issues at all!

Youve mmade your point, now unless you want to give advice,.helpfull advice in limerick city at night, which is perfectly safe 99.9 percent of the time, why in gods name are you still posting?!

Silly troll is silly

Galway has fantastic reputation not just around Ireland but around Europe how do I know because I worked in Dublin etc I heard first hand their views on the city ..limerick on the other hand.. Anyway i dont want to get banned again so im not going to get in to it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Galway has fantastic reputation not just around Ireland but around Europe how do I know because I worked in Dublin etc I heard first hand their views on the city ..limerick on the other hand.. Anyway i dont want to get banned again so im not going to get in to it again.

Obviously dont know many rugby fans :p
    Good choice though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭The Sky

I really wouldn't walk the streets at that time now, I've recently been robbed at knife point and it's changed my perspective of this city sadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mod Post: You were asked not to post in this thread again. You have now ignored that request a number of times. Short bans and requests to not post seem to get ignored by you, so now your ban from this forum is permanent.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Cityslicker1

You can't really compare Galway with Limerick. They're very different. People like Galway because of it's small town laidback seaside holiday feel. Limerick on the other hand is much bigger, feels a lot more urban and has more of a business vibe than Galway.

Limerick to me is more like a typical 'city' (by Irish standards) than Galway due to the long wide Georgian streets, big buildings, Grid layout etc. Typical cities will always have an element of 'rough' working class areas that maybe Galway has escaped due to the relatively recent population surge that drove Galway to having more of a city status as a result of people relocating there as it started to gain the reputation of being a trendy attractive place to live (professional people with money).

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭sleepyman

Agree with you on all counts.I do think having a higher proportion of working class areas than other cities has hindered it's potential in some ways-possibly companies see the headlines and veer away from investing in the city.
    Galway or Kilkenny doesn't seem to have as many problems

Advertisement