Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with potential documentary about male vanity

• 14-02-2013 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi, I'm a media student making a documentary that intends to examine male vanity today. I'd just like to get some opinions from people on these forums as part of my research with the following questions. If you have any personal opinions on the topic yourself, feel free to leave a comment

*Would your boyfriends/male friends spend much time getting ready for a night out (shaving, doing their hair etc)?

*Do you know many men who would be overtly concerned with their appearance?

*Do you find a man who takes a lot of pride in his appearance a turn-off or would you prefer to date a man who has a vain side?

Do you know many men who prefer to shave/wax their body hair. Do you prefer it when your boyfriends do so?

Do you know many men who exercise regularly? Do they do so for vanity reasons?

Would you personally prefer to date a man with good physique or is that a turn-off?

Do you know many men who would take pride in their clothes, shoes etc?

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement