Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Cert Award

• 13-09-2015 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

I have finished the second year of the higher cert in computing programme and passed both of the repeat exams I had to do. When will I receive notification or any info regarding my higher cert award does anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

You should get it in the next week or so. The graduation ceremony is on in November (date TBC). Are are you going into 3rd year of the degree?

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭industrialhorse

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    You should get it in the next week or so. The graduation ceremony is on in November (date TBC). Are are you going into 3rd year of the degree?

Cheers for that:)

I've applied to IT Blanchardstown because I want to do the third year of their Computing in Digital Forensics and Cyber Security course.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭industrialhorse

I still haven't received my certificate from the college. I have phoned them at least twice over the past two months and they just keep saying it will take a few weeks to be sent out. They never even mention anything about the certificate being available to collect directly from the college:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭wiz569

I still haven't received my certificate from the college. I have phoned them at least twice over the past two months and they just keep saying it will take a few weeks to be sent out. They never even mention anything about the certificate being available to collect directly from the college:confused:

My son just collected his in Student services,that was back in December though

Advertisement