Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fahy Car Dealers/Tyres Galway

Options
  • 18-08-2015 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

I'm not sure if this is the right Forum or not but at the moment I am looking at a car with Fahy's garage on the Headford Rd.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience in dealing with them?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

Is that the same fella that was washing diesel? Don't know if it's the same fella that has the fuel station and tyre business

• Registered Users Posts: 7,288 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

I wouldn't buy petrol there nevermind a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

I wouldn't buy petrol there nevermind a car.

Yup, I live 1/2 a mile further out the Headford road from them and still pass their front door to drive into town for Petrol. I wouldn't buy a Mars bar in that place.

Heard a lot of things about it that would make you go hmmmmmmmm.....

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭motley

It's the same crowd as the tyre/pumps place. Thanks for the replies. I had heard stories. Just wanted to know for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 zaib365

Was talking to someone earlier on the phone there, very rude he was on the phone. Doing business but not willing to pick up the customers' phone calls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,112 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Maybe he was busy the last 4 years since this thread was started. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

He must have been very rude for you to sign up to give out in an old thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement