Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Nah, it was until yesterday. They probably just haven't moved it out of the weekly deals section yet. I bought it for less than 6 euro for the PS3 in that deal but then found out there's no way to transfer my season 1 save data from the Vita to the PS3. Not the end of the world but a bit of a pain in the moobs.

Ah I see. Cant wait to play it. Im sitting on a mountain of games thanks to ps plus and the steam sales though! But aren't we all!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

if i could have transferred the save to vita I would have bought that version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

tok9 wrote: »
    if i could have transferred the save to vita I would have bought that version.

I found the first season a bit laggy on the vita so I thought it might run a bit smoother on the PS3. I really should have done a little research before buying. Still, it's not going to be too huge an issue for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Is it just me or is the framerate on dead nation vita a bit wonky?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Xenji wrote: »
    Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines .

Really hope that gets released over here :D

Also tales of r is being released on November 11th

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/tales_of_hearts_r/b/playstation_vita/archive/2014/07/02/tales-of-hearts-r-on-vita-release-date-set.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Ratchet and Clank Trilogy is supposed to be cross buy, but it's not showing up in my Vita downloads, other than as a PS3 download.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭robfowler78

chrislad wrote: »
    Ratchet and Clank Trilogy is supposed to be cross buy, but it's not showing up in my Vita downloads, other than as a PS3 download.
    Worked for me bought ps3 version on weds and vita version was in download list today

Worked for me bought ps3 version on weds and vita version was in download list today

I'll try it when I get home. The store has been quite slow to update the last couple of days.

Gamestop in town seems to not have any vita sections at all, couldn't find ratchet anywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

cloud493 wrote: »
    Gamestop in town seems to not have any vita sections at all, couldn't find ratchet anywhere.

Just buy online if thats the case :rolleyes:

I have mine pre ordered anyway 24 euros from amazon can't go wrong.

Has anyone been playing Lego Batman 2 ?.

Its maybe the poorest lego game i have played you can really tell its just a port of the 3DS game as it runs and looks shocking in parts

But Borderlands 2 and the DLC done and dusted now (Well the main storys) No idea will i go back and do the side missions as i am very burned out from the game at this stage :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

eh, there's vita stuff upstairs in henry st branch.

sweetie wrote: »
    eh, there's vita stuff upstairs in henry st branch.

Really? I had a look, all I could see was PSP stuff.

Just buy online if thats the case :rolleyes:

I have mine pre ordered anyway 24 euros from amazon can't go wrong.

Has anyone been playing Lego Batman 2 ?.

Its maybe the poorest lego game i have played you can really tell its just a port of the 3DS game as it runs and looks shocking in parts

But Borderlands 2 and the DLC done and dusted now (Well the main storys) No idea will i go back and do the side missions as i am very burned out from the game at this stage :(

Lego Batman 2 isn't that bad. It's definitely not a fantastic game, but it's infinitely better than Lego Lord of the Rings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

chrislad wrote: »
    Lego Batman 2 isn't that bad. It's definitely not a fantastic game, but it's infinitely better than Lego Lord of the Rings.

Lord of the Rings was absolute poo.

Yes. Yes, it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I thought it was great. I don't go looking for Trophies normally but I ended up with a Platinum for that game. Very enjoyable. Hoping for the same with this LEGO Batman game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I thought it was great. I don't go looking for Trophies normally but I ended up with a Platinum for that game. Very enjoyable. Hoping for the same with this LEGO Batman game.

I enjoyed Lego lord of the rings as well quite a lot maybe because i am a fan of the films and was playing it when there was notting to do in college for the the week.

But Lego Batman have played about 6 stage now i and i really don't enjoy the game at all. The fighting i stupid and takes ages to kill anyone and the stupid moves at the end of the game slowing things down.

The controls are about the only good thing about it as the game looks shocking on the Vita you can really tell it a port of the 3DS game just bit more detail added. Like my all time fave lego game is lego star wars 2 on the PSP had so much fun with that game it played great and looked perfect on the hardware and i might even say looks just as good as lego batman.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

After seeing Killzone mercenary get another patch, I decided to load it up.

I had also previously lost my save so I just played through the first mission again and for some reason I'm really really enjoying it again. I've completed all the contracts on the first mission now. It's actually quite refreshing to see all the different routes and weapons which change up the mission.

May actually finish them all now.

I love mercenary. Best game on the vita.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

I don't play my Vita all that much but really enjoying the Lego Batman game for some reason. Might crack into The Lord of the Rings game when I'm done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I love mercenary. Best game on the vita.

Is it really that good? It's down to €18 in Argos at the minute. I've been tempted but kinda hopin it'll eventually hit ps plus.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Playing mind zero and deception, deception is awesome,really fun game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Really wish they would release a VITA version of Peace Walker. Never finished it and REALLY want to give it another go.

The fecking PS3 version of peace walker is reduced to below £6 right now, but the PSP version that would work on vita is £16 :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,075 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Is Final Fantasy X/X-2 worth buying for €19 on the vita?

Is Final Fantasy X/X-2 worth buying for €19 on the vita?

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

The fecking PS3 version of peace walker is reduced to below £6 right now, but the PSP version that would work on vita is £16 :mad:
    Have it on the PS3 but I barely get a chance to go anywhere near the TV these days. Tend to let the other half use that while I use my PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Doki-Doki is some glitchy piece of crap! Play, Crash, Restart. Good job I'm saving progress. Even the save options are silly - "Save and Quit"! There's no "Save and Resume".

• Registered Users Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Probably going to get the PS3 version of Metal Gear, as I have the Vita version already but when there are games like that and FFX which aren't cross buy it makes me hesitant to buy either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Bought Resident Evil.
    Ah, the memories.
    Played for about 25 minutes. Died. Put me right back at the start.
    I'd forgotten how hard gaming was back in the day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement