Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can i lodge into my bank account from local post office?

• 01-08-2014 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

Just curious, its a 20 mile journey for me to head to bank of ireland but post office is 2 seconds down the road from me, is it possible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭jayobray

Not if it is a BoI account, only if it is an AIB or Danske account

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Video

jayobray wrote: »

That's annoying.. might consider switching to AIB... does it go in immediately or does it take a few days?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

Video wrote: »
    That's annoying.. might consider switching to AIB... does it go in immediately or does it take a few days?

It takes maybe an hour or 2 to be available if you depositing cash of course (this info is for AIB only, not sure if it's the same for other banks)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭JTMan

jayobray wrote: »

Danske have exited the Irish retail market.

Advertisement