Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kerry in Priory

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

NAGGIE03 wrote: »
    MTV have postponed filming of Crazy In Love as Kerry seeks treatment!

http://www.heatworld.com/Article/4872/Kerry+Katona/Kerry+checks+into+The+Priory+again

Poor kids i feel sorry for!

Take them off her i say,she's no use!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭lizann

Her kids should be taken from her she is an unfit bad mother

How did she ever win mother of the year????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

Sad innit!

She used to bug me a little bit but since ive started watching da tv show she bugs me a lot!!
    Its like car crash tv!

He is a Gold Digger on da same level as Heather Mills!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

It would be a terrible shame if she were to have a little accident involving a car bomb...........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

What? You're pretending to threaten to blow up a has-been 'celebrity'? That's too dumb to be sarcastic and too stupid to be funny.

Back on topic: Most people who are going to post in this thread are going to write about how much they hate Kerry Katona, what a waste of space she is, what a terrible mother, how much they really hate her and so on, ad infinitum. That's... well it's to be expected. As with the Heather Mills thread, just watch the language and no crazy threats of violence.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Mrs Roy Keane

Hell, it's just one thing after another for poor Kerry Katona at the moment, isn't it? Just a few days after her short stint in The Priory, the pregnant star has been rushed to hospital amid fears she may be suffering from pre-eclampsia, a serious medical condition that affects both mother and baby.

'She's been in a lot of pain, particularly in the last few days,' says Kerry's ever-faithful PR guru Max Clifford. 'The symptoms she's showing are possibly that of pre-eclampsia. She has been in increasing pain. She can hardly walk. She's had a pretty rough time. It's got worse and worse. We're hoping everything will settle down.' We'll second that, Max!

Kerry's husband Mark Croft has been by her side in hospital - but the MTV film crew who've been charting Kerry's recent antics have opted to leave her alone this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

the MTV film crew who've been charting Kerry's recent antics have opted to leave her alone this week.
    Nice of them :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

My heart goes out to this girl. To say that she is a victim of circumstance is an understatement. She was raised by an abusive alcoholic mother in the absence of a father figure. She was then carted through various foster homes throughout her teenage years. Having to endure the perennial lack of stability throughout her life it's small wonder that she now suffers with appallingly low self-esteem amongst other things. It's far from criticism that this woman needs.

My heart goes out to this girl. To say that she is a victim of circumstance is an understatement. She was raised by an abusive alcoholic mother in the absence of a father figure. She was then carted through various foster homes throughout her teenage years. Having to endure the perennial lack of stability throughout her life it's small wonder that she now suffers with appallingly low self-esteem amongst other things. It's far from criticism that this woman needs.

Pity about her isnt it?Just because she was brought up badly doesnt mean she has to inflict her bad habits on her children.Everybody looks for excuses for scumbag behaviour but its just the way some people are.

Ever hear of compassion Degsy??? Or having sympathy for those less fortunate than ourselves?? No? Didn't think so. Good job the world isn't full of people like you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 summer-rain

exactly misshoneybun! i totally agree with you.
    kerry has had a hard life, shes trying her best but depression is a very serious condition, and it cant help with the tabloids constantly making stuff up about her.

Ever hear of compassion Degsy??? Or having sympathy for those less fortunate than ourselves?? No? Didn't think so. Good job the world isn't full of people like you!

Less fortunate than me?is this the same woman who gets paid to appear in magazines,can afford to stick cocaine up her nose night and day and has an army of publicists,stylist and cronies advising her every move?She has all this and she STILL cant sort herself out.Do m e a favour.She has the dominant scumbag gene that's all..
    And for your information the world IS full of "people like me".Its easy to blame people#s allegedly tough upbringing for the way they turn out but they're masters of thier own destiny.A lot of people(like me) are sick and tired of the breeding habits of people who arent fit to call themselves parents and the behaviour of their offspring too.

Degsy wrote: »
    Less fortunate than me?is this the same woman who gets paid to appear in magazines,can afford to stick cocaine up her nose night and day and has an army of publicists,stylist and cronies advising her every move?She has all this and she STILL cant sort herself out.Do m e a favour.She has the dominant scumbag gene that's all..
    And for your information the world IS full of "people like me".Its easy to blame people#s allegedly tough upbringing for the way they turn out but they're masters of thier own destiny.A lot of people(like me) are sick and tired of the breeding habits of people who arent fit to call themselves parents and the behaviour of their offspring too.

I had a feeling you might mention her financial wealth. Has it occurred to you Degsy that there is more to life than the money you have in the bank?? Besides her big house and cars this girl has NOTHING. You say she "has all this" and refer to stylists and publicists :rolleyes: You think having money and a stylist equates "having it all"? Do you actually think that's a substitute for a loving family and friends? And yes, Degsy I would call someone suffering with depression less fortunate than you but you obviously have very different values than me. Mental illness is a serious issue and not something to be dismissed as "having the dominant scumbag gene" And for you to drag innocent young children into it is just a step too far.............

Im genuinely appalled that people have such narrow minded, aggressive outlooks in this day and age and I wont be commenting any further on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Stargal wrote: »
    That's too dumb to be sarcastic and too stupid to be funny.

Great line :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I think both are probably true. If you don't have a decent setup, you mightn't come up with the best plans at times.

But on the other hand, I think she should shut her gob.

She gets other peoples opinions shoved in her face all the time because she sets herself up for it by making all of her business public. And, in spite of being burnt she still goes on yapping.

It is up to her to change her life, and stop playing the victim card.

Someone said Mark is of Heather Mills standard, don't believe that is true - same idea, but not the same league.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭cj2007

I agree with miss honey bun

and Degsy she clearly worked hard enough to get to where she is today i dont think it all fell at her feet lik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Love her or hate her, the sad fact is this story is going to sell more magazines and tabloids........it's a vicious circle.

People love celebrity bad news, if she won the lottery it would be a different reaction from the public. They would hate her, and she could feck off and enjoy the money, her kids and her life without having to sell her life every week to pay for all these stylists etc etc.

The priory...how many times has she been there now? Not very good advertising :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

She's an overweight drug-addict with a scumbag boyfriend - I don't have to watch MTV to see that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭newmills

Sitting in bed with husband/boyfriend/whatever - pile of magazines and newspapers on the bed. I can't believe what they are writing about me now she says. You have a film crew in your house filming your every move, you court publicity like it's going out of fashion, you call max clifford to see how you can be more in the limelight - suddenly things go off the rails and you ask for privacy and isn't it a shame what has happened to you. Eh no - you live by the sword you die by the sword. Stop the tv program and keep your face and boring opinions out of every red top newspaper and crappy "celeb" magazine and you might gain some respect from the public. The only thing is you can't do that because you are famous for nothing and having no talent only that you appear in the afore mentioned press. Good riddance to her and I hope we see the back of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

newmills wrote: »
    Sitting in bed with husband/boyfriend/whatever - pile of magazines and newspapers on the bed. I can't believe what they are writing about me now she says. You have a film crew in your house filming your every move, you court publicity like it's going out of fashion, you call max clifford to see how you can be more in the limelight - suddenly things go off the rails and you ask for privacy and isn't it a shame what has happened to you. Eh no - you live by the sword you die by the sword. Stop the tv program and keep your face and boring opinions out of every red top newspaper and crappy "celeb" magazine and you might gain some respect from the public. The only thing is you can't do that because you are famous for nothing and having no talent only that you appear in the afore mentioned press. Good riddance to her and I hope we see the back of her.

+1

• Advertisement
Advertisement